Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Helios

T

tonski2014

Dec 19, 2011
Am nearing the end of my cycle and am cutting with helios. Peers of mine turned me on to this but none have ever used it themselves. from the research ive done it is subcataneous and injections are similar to those of gh. ive read up on spot reduction and all that jazz but i just want to make sure im doing it correctly. .5ml for a week then up the dose to 1ml and keep going till i taper down at the very end. is this correct? are injections performed in same was as gh because ive been doing them in the abdomen in attempt to spot reduce right below the surface of the skin. any help would be appreciated

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
No taper down. That protocol sounds very safe. A more effective but still safe one would be to go up to .75 ml after 3 days.

Take taurine to avoid cramps and realize that spot reduction is a myth.

T

tonski2014

Dec 19, 2011
thanks. i understand spot reduction is a myth i was just saying ive read about it because on other forums i have posted to the only reply i get is a long text book answer that has been coppied and pasted, bascialy explaining what helios is not how it should be administered. for many fat burners they are to be taken in the morning but with this i was told to inject it 30 mins before cardio, or before circuit training, which is better? morning or 30 before workout?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I take mine before workouts and soak my shirt during my workout. I have to time it just right otherwise I get horrendous shakes while working out. I started .5ml ed, after 4-5 went up to .7 the after a week a full ml. I split the dose into bi lat shots.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
My dosing protocal is. .6ml on day 1 and add .1ml ed until I get a shakes take a day at the same dose then go back to tapering up. After 2 weeks I find myself up around 2ml a day. Take 2-3 weeks off, repeat.

I don't recommend it to many and I would never do this as a first timer with it.

As for timing. First thing in the am before cardio in a fasted state is best ime.

T

tonski2014

Dec 19, 2011
ok thanks. i do cardio every other day in the mornings so on those days ill do it in the am and on days i dont do cardio ill do it before my normal workout

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
You guys are hardcore I'm currently using Helios at .5 I started with .2 and and when I went up to .4 I had a headache for 2 days.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I started at .5ml and moved up to 1ml after 2 days. I also do .5ml oral clen with it, as .5ml of helios is only 40mcgs of clen. It has been working fantastic. I take my in the am shortly before training. People keep saying there is no such thing as spot reduction, well all I'm gonna say is using clen either in helios or orally is very close.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I started at .5ml and moved up to 1ml after 2 days. I also do .5ml oral clen with it, as .5ml of helios is only 40mcgs of clen. It has been working fantastic. I take my in the am shortly before training. People keep saying there is no such thing as spot reduction, well all I'm gonna say is using clen either in helios or orally is very close.

just ordered 5 bottles on your recommendation. Im assuming you found it effective for total body fat loss? I never believed in spot reduction. If you lost all the fat in your abs but held it in your back and arms we would look pretty funny i always thought.

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
I have always wanted to try helios. This is some very good info. Might have to give them a go soon. How much taurine is recommended while running helios?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic