Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Helios orally

K

kbidjr

Aug 18, 2011
I have read up on helios and I see it says it can be taken orally,I was wondering if anybody was taking it orally and how and what you were using,also your dosage.I did a search and couldn`t find any info on this specific info.I did contact supplier but no email response.Thanks in advance for any response.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Not sure why you would want to take them orally when you can buy those components in oral prep anyways...clen is cheap and available as an oral and yohimbe is otc.
I thought the stuff worked great as inj, whole point was some spot reduction of bodyfat.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Not sure why you would want to take them orally when you can buy those components in oral prep anyways...clen is cheap and available as an oral and yohimbe is otc.
I thought the stuff worked great as inj, whole point was some spot reduction of bodyfat.

Agree with AJ on this. I have just about always heard of inj helios being great for spot reduction. The only thing about injecting those compounds is (as with any injection) once its in, its in. Just something to keep in mind.

-CC-

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I don't get it either. I thought the whole idea behind helios was the ability to spot reduce, specifically the abs and hips area. I can't see an oral being as effective and the inj

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My two cents, ive tried helio inj hundred times, no such thing as spot reduction and every single person who says they have just dont notice they probably lost fat evrywhere. My only preference for inject was that i could get more energy on lower dosage. Lmao man 3 years strait i sub q hgh and helios at varios intervals on my love handle left side, = nothing but energy

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My two cents, ive tried helio inj hundred times, no such thing as spot reduction and every single person who says they have just dont notice they probably lost fat evrywhere. My only preference for inject was that i could get more energy on lower dosage. Lmao man 3 years strait i sub q hgh and helios at varios intervals on my love handle left side, = nothing but energy

I agree as well after having tried this. I don't even get much energy out of it though

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
have to agree.drinking it would be a waste as you're only getting 40mcg of clen in helios but most research chem places that sell liquid clen come in 200mcg/ml doses.been trying to tell my boy that spot reduction shit's a myth or at best a misunderstading of info but he swears by it.why idk cause for the last 2-3yrs he's been on it he still looks the same.
personally i don't care for it.it does give me crazy energy but for some reason if i take it pre workout i get weaker in all my lifts and since i don't do cardio at all it's a waste for me to get.plus i don't like that shitty shaky feeling and everytime i pin it i have to shit like a horse within 10minutes.not sure if others go thru this too but i use it just for that purpose when i'm backed up,lol...!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Tried Helio's and even when I was at around 8% BF and tried to lose a few little trouble spots. I noticed nothing but a lot of bruising.

Oral is a waste as noted above due to higher costs.

Will not try it again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic