Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Helios Nutrition has arrived!

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Hello all! Admin invited me over from another site this evening so I figured I would post a quick introduction to Helios Nutrition!

First off, Helios does not believe in the "one size fits all" approach to dieting. All of our diets are 100% customized to the individual needs and goals of the client. Many nutritionists use "templates" that they just modify from one client to the next. This is not the case with Helios. We create a complete UNIQUE template for each individual client.

Secondly, Helios does not believe in charging separate dollar amounts for different dieting styles. Regardless of what your diet entails, there is one set price. Say you are doing a cut, the part way through decide to go for more of a recomp... NO PROBLEM! We will write a new diet for you at no extra charge!

Helios also offers training programs, cycle building, and blood work monitoring free of charge for clients!

Becoming a client of Helios Nutrition is easy! The first step is to email [email protected] and let me know you are interested. I will usually respond within a matter of hours depending on time of day. You and I will then briefly discuss your goals and figure out a plan that will work for you. We will then make payment arrangements.

After I receive payment I will send you an introductory email with a questionnaire that I would like you to fill out. Please be as accurate as possible with the questions and email your responses back to me. I will not count the time it takes for you to fill out the questionnaire against you, but keep in mind I only accept a limited number of clients at a time, so if it takes more than a few days I may contact you and remind you. Once I receive your responses, your “block of time” begins. I will outline an initial diet and training program (if you need one).

We will make adjustments on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on how well the initial diet is working for you. You can ALWAYS email me, we will be in this together. We will NOT just hand you a diet and send you on your way.

Currently Helios Nutrition consists of two nutritionists, Manny and Spongy (me). The rates are as follows:

Spongy:
1 shot diet - $200
4 weeks service - $450
8 weeks service - $600
12 weeks service - $700

Manny:
1 shot diet - $100
4 weeks service - $200
8 weeks service - $300
12 weeks service - $350

The difference in prices between Manny and Spongy is not an indication of quality, but rather an indication of availability. Manny does this full time while I am concentrating on our supplement line and behind the scenes activities.

I am very pleased to be here, thank you for having me!

JOMO

JOMO

Jul 5, 2012
Welcome sponge!

Nothing but great things with my experience from the Helios team. Very professional, helpful and will work with you if you want to change your diet midway as stated above. The changes his diet has done for myself and other members speaks wonders what a truly "in check" diet and eating schedule can do for you. I underestimated diet in the past and never will again. They Give you many options so that the plan isn't a chore when following the regiment. A+ service!

Once again, Welcome spongy and manny and we are looking forward to your supplement line.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Welcome to TID Spongy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Spongy is the man... The one guy that brought my diet under control.

I love you Spongy :)

And Manny walks the walk too btw. Dude is Mr. Shred right now.

SystM

SystM

Mar 18, 2013
Manny here!
What's up fellas. Glad to be here

I want to tell you guys that is great to be apart of the board and can't wait to work with some of you!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Manny you have a PM I have a thread in the PL section about diet but figured I should ask a pro...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Manny here!
What's up fellas. Glad to be here

I want to tell you guys that is great to be apart of the board and can't wait to work with some of you!

Welcome to TID Manny... Glad to have you here as part of the Helios Team!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic