Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Heating gear to reverse crash.

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
bro the var is going to be hard to keep in suspension...especially if he used everclear... just shake it... you'll be fine... think about it... when you take a var tab... is it clear and liquid? no... so your body will know what to do with it...

As for crashed oils... FD has mentioned a good method... however, be very careful doing it that way... too much direct heat can bust your bottle or even scorch the hormones in the oil... making it ineffective...

The method I have used in the past is to boil some water.. put it in something like a coffee cup filled to a level just below the neck of the vial and put your gear in there for a few minutes ( I also cover the container to keep the heat in)... this way you ensure that you never over heat your oil and you still get it hot enough to place the hormone back into suspension... It typically only happens with OD'ed gear without solvents... but it does happen from time to time...

As far as injecting a previously crashed oil, have no fear... they usually only crash in a sub-room temp environment... your body is at least 98 degrees ;)

hope this helps!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Stick a needle into the stopper (this is to release pressure), place vial in a saucepan, set heat at medium, wait a few minutes and things will get back into a solution (may need to swirl a few times). Its pretty easy and very common for Var to fall apart, and Var does not like the cold.

Sorry SAD, I thought this was an inject, not an oral. Forget what I stated. It will only work for injection var, not oral var. I do not believe you want to heat up everclear, could cause a fire!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Sorry SAD, I thought this was an inject, not an oral. Forget what I stated. It will only work for injection var, not oral var. I do not believe you want to heat up everclear, could cause a fire!

Lol. Thanks to all who have helped, which was all of you, so thanks to all. Looks like my pimp hand will be strong by the end of the cycle from shaking the damn vial up three times a day. Again, thanks TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic