Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Healing Peptides

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
A female friend of mine has 16 yr old son, maybe 17, who tore his tendons in his knee, ACL and meniscus. He had surgery 3-4 mo. ago but has tore his ACL graft and possibly re-damaged his meniscus. Is he to young to use BPC 157 and TB 500 to help and speed up his recovery ??

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
A female friend of mine has 16 yr old son, maybe 17, who tore his tendons in his knee, ACL and meniscus. He had surgery 3-4 mo. ago but has tore his ACL graft and possibly re-damaged his meniscus. Is he to young to use BPC 157 and TB 500 to help and speed up his recovery ??
Interesting question....one I cannot comfortably answer, however.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Is he to young to use BPC 157 and TB 500 to help and speed up his recovery ??
Hope he experiences a full recovery. I would consider a teen too young.
Has he torn his ACL graft completely or could it be a minor tear/setback?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Since peptides are naturally occurring in the body I would say yes it would help. NIH has published several journals on its use

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hope he experiences a full recovery. I would consider a teen too young.
Has he torn his ACL graft completely or could it be a minor tear/setback?
Yes, he tore his ACL graft completely. They have to take part of his other legs ACL ligament to repair the torn one. So, apparantly, he'll be down with both legs for awhile. I really think this kid needs some extra help. He is an athlete and coming into a new school yr. in a wheel chair. I think I'm gonna tell his mother what I know and tell her to do her own research. I know he is young but I don't see this as having negative issues as long as the dosing is kept low. I'm thinking 250 x2 day in both knees until the doner has healed and.then just the damaged one. Any other input. Not sure as to the dosing with the Tb500 as I don't use it as I take Gh. I have been using the 157 in my shoulder so I.do have experience with it. Will he be better off with both the 500 and 157 or just the 157 as I assume his young body.makes plenty of GH

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yes, he tore his ACL graft completely. They have to take part of his other legs ACL ligament to repair the torn one. So, apparantly, he'll be down with both legs for awhile. I really think this kid needs some extra help. He is an athlete and coming into a new school yr. in a wheel chair. I think I'm gonna tell his mother what I know and tell her to do her own research. I know he is young but I don't see this as having negative issues as long as the dosing is kept low. I'm thinking 250 x2 day in both knees until the doner has healed and.then just the damaged one. Any other input. Not sure as to the dosing with the Tb500 as I don't use it as I take Gh. I have been using the 157 in my shoulder so I.do have experience with it. Will he be better off with both the 500 and 157 or just the 157 as I assume his young body.makes plenty of GH
Poor guy. From the hip, I wonder if oral BPC (from the underground) might offer enough efficacy (w/ less trauma from feeling like a pin cushion)? Dosing tb4 is hard to go wrong, the more the better imho (however misguided to go out of your way to dose at high frequency). Further, I would urge sourcing a polypeptide hormone from a compounding pharmacy through mom to avoid liability.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I'd definitely say consult a doctor or medical expert for advice tailored to his specific needs.
Does such an expert exist? Hard to imagine consuming the 1000+ hours of Jay Campbell podcasts/etc it would require in order to gain a lead on a quack md or pharmacist willing to advise.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's a spammer setting up to throw us a link later on.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not to mention if things go worse, without even the peptides being at fault, they'd be blamed. And then if the doctors were ultimately told, what a shitstorm. It's a no-win. I'd say his youth will outdo most benefits to be gleaned from peptides anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic