Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

He never used testosterone during his career

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you don't know the name Dave Pulcinella, he's the guy in Raising The Bar 1, 2, and 3. If you don't know Raising The Bar, maybe you should check it out. Dave is currently doing a radio show about BBing. On his latest show he claims that he never used test. He used mainly DHTs like primo, winny, and anavar. He also claims to never had negative sexual side effects. He also states that he wouldn't care if he did. What do you think about a "no test" cycle if your goal was ultimately just to look your best regardless of side effects? Would this be better or worse for your overall health? Is running a test base just a myth perpetuated by the internet?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
A guy who doesn't care about negative sexual side effects just puts me off from the get-go. That aint right, LOL.

I grew up in a T based cycle culture. Never strayed. Have seen input over the years from folks who think differently - would like to hear first person experiences of non test based cycle gains from brothers I know and trust.

Should be an interesting thread.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I ran transdermal tren acetate and epistane together and that was the last time I will do something dumb like that lmao.... I thought it was inefficient although I didn't have sexual sides or lack there of

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
69018_163657596992489_3152602_n.jpg

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
I know that competing bbers will drop test for a couple weeks before a show. I don't know man. I remember when you were an idiot if you didn't run test way higher than your tren. Now days tons of people run high tren/low test. I don't rule anything out. Shit man, give it a try. 600ish of mast a week? Maybe more? I'm not a fan of the anavar only cycle. Anavar only cycles are for people with vaginas.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I've run injectable Winstrol solo for 6wks after dropping Test E with no issues at all. DHT based gear just agrees with me. I can only run 19-nors like Tren or Deca with a healthy dose of DHT based gear either Masteron or Winstrol. The only issues I've ever had with DHT gear is prostate enlargement and it's a temporary phenomenon that resolves after ceasing the DHT based gear.
The prostate stuff usually come on if the DHT gear is run in excess of 12wks and begins as a weaker stream when peeing. I usually stop right when the orgasms start to feel weird which is the next step.

Aug 2, 2013
Idk about that. Some bb's drop the test a few weeks out but I think they tend to run it the majority of the blast. Personally, I love test (especially prop) and I doubt I would ever run a blast or cycle with out it. I love being able to have my sex drive working rather than crashing it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I have ran tren only before and would not ever recommend it after doing so. I hope I can still have kids.

Last edited:
raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I've run injectable Winstrol solo for 6wks after dropping Test E with no issues at all. DHT based gear just agrees with me. I can only run 19-nors like Tren or Deca with a healthy dose of DHT based gear either Masteron or Winstrol. The only issues I've ever had with DHT gear is prostate enlargement and it's a temporary phenomenon that resolves after ceasing the DHT based gear.
The prostate stuff usually come on if the DHT gear is run in excess of 12wks and begins as a weaker stream when peeing. I usually stop right when the orgasms start to feel weird which is the next step.

Speaking of prostates I feel like I am sitting on a grapefruit.... nope it's just my hemorroid sorry bout that.:eek:

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Primo only would be a pretty damn good cycle if you ask me... and throw in any oral you want. The idea that you have to run your test higher than either deca or tren is a pure myth. Doing so could actually aggravate the situation by introducing more e2 into the equation, which negatively effects prolactin levels when the count is high. You can keep it under control with the use of an AI, but there is no reason to go higher unless you were already planning on doing so for a bulking cycle.

To be clear, I think I would still run at least 100mg of Test weekly just to have some in my system while running the primo. In fact, I have always wanted to run a test/primo cycle somewhere in the neighborhood of 100/800 weekly. Just don't like the idea of having to pin 9 CCs per week or take the pain from a higher dosed primo which is not recommended for multiple ml injections anyways.

Other than tren and deca, I think you are pretty safe to run other compounds by themselves without test. Test would only benefit you though, even in a cutting cycle, just add an AI

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Back in the day they used to call a deca, no test, cycle an "Arnold" cycle.

Of course Arnold was also the one who said that a pump was better than coming, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic