Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Hcg sub injec or IM?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Ok I am on TRT have been for prolly 2 yrs or longer now. Never have used hcg. I'm going to now and have been researching to take it IM or Sub. I have read some studies that say its better to take IM faster acting and get more benefit from it. I would like to hear how people feel it is better to inject it and why. I read that the instruction say to take it IM. Lets hear what you vets think. Also would like to hear what you gained by using it.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've always taken my sub-q just because its easier. Never really gave much consideration to IM. But to be honest, I don't really see the benefits of HCG like a lot of the guys talk about. It doesn't make my nuts feel full or whatever. It's probably doing the other things like balancing out my hormones and whatever the clinical babble SHINE yells at me about, but the proof is in the pudding (terrible pun I know).

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Nice pun! I wanna see what it's about and like. Maybe have a better chance at having a kid while on TRT?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Nice pun! I wanna see what it's about and like. Maybe have a better chance at having a kid while on TRT?

hcg on trt is for cosmetic reasons not to help with having a kid.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
hcg on trt is for cosmetic reasons not to help with having a kid.

I have read where people that started using it had there wife get preg. That's why I said that. Been reading a lot.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've always done sub q Reg. Like POB says Shine is the man on the sciency stuff but from what I remember the doc tellin me it's a slower more even release sub q over faster acting im's

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I have read where people that started using it had there wife get preg. That's why I said that. Been reading a lot.

Nice to know. Was told by a doc for cosmetic. I dropped it because I dont want no more kids and dont care if my balls shrink...lol

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Nice to know. Was told by a doc for cosmetic. I dropped it because I dont want no more kids and dont care if my balls shrink...lol

Most of what I have read seems to be from the women though on open threads when I google it. Who knows I'm not a doctor so the women could be wrong.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think for the purposes of making babies you want HMG AND HCG. And possibly clomid too. Clomid will/should have a better effect on spermatogenesis. I'm going thru the same thing as you Regs, and I came completely off. My test is in the dirt, my FSH and LH are low too. It'll take some time that is for sure.

Have you have semen analyses done yet? That fun (not). But will give you a good indication of whether or not you even need to think about HCG or any other drug.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I have HCG subq, haven't noticed any problems and its damn easy.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I think for the purposes of making babies you want HMG AND HCG. And possibly clomid too. Clomid will/should have a better effect on spermatogenesis. I'm going thru the same thing as you Regs, and I came completely off. My test is in the dirt, my FSH and LH are low too. It'll take some time that is for sure.

Have you have semen analyses done yet? That fun (not). But will give you a good indication of whether or not you even need to think about HCG or any other drug.

No I haven't. How much did that test run? I know all that bs is expensive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic