Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HCG for fat loss?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
HCG temporarily suppresses(6 weeks) Alpha2 receptors responsible for protecting fat reserves. Coupled with a beta agonist such as clenbuterol, fat loss can be significant in a caloric deficit. The 500 cal diet is for sedentary individuals, not athletes. An athlete using HCG for fat loss could consume a much greater amount of calories and still see marked improvement. As an experiment a year ago when I was just over 200lbs I ran 75mcg HCG/day with an 1800cal dieat and normal weight training with moderate cardio 3-4x week. I shredded out easily with little to no hunger issues. The science is there, just not "socially acceptable" in our bodybuilding circles yet......my 2c, not gonna argue about it.

MAYO

That's interesting. I'm not arguing but isn't HCG taken to increase one's estrogen levels? It's given in fertility clinics for that very purpose. How could a fatty hormone (estrogen) be used to help someone lose fat? Did you take anything else with it which ceased the estrogen increase like letro, a-sin, or a-dex?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
That's interesting. I'm not arguing but isn't HCG taken to increase one's estrogen levels? It's given in fertility clinics for that very purpose. How could a fatty hormone (estrogen) be used to help someone lose fat? Did you take anything else with it which ceased the estrogen increase like letro, a-sin, or a-dex?

HCG is taken to spike lutenizing hormone to increase sperm count in male subjects.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

All hormones (testosterone included) are derived from fat/lipids/cholesterol.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
HCG is taken to spike lutenizing hormone to increase sperm count in male subjects.

Right but I always thought the increase in LH and FSH consequently increased estrogen levels in the subject using the HCG.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Thats a possibility..I'm always on adex so I wouldn't have noticed...Wouldn't hurt to throw an AI in as a precaution

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I'll PM you the data I have on it and my experience with it tomorrow....don't feel like rebutting all the jackassery that follows any time I post on it.

MAYO

Hit me up with that info as well. The wifes been buggin me about this.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Anyone know anything about it? One of my coworkers was talking about it.I am clueless as always.She said she heard it helps with appetite suppresion.

HCG is not an appetite suppressant.. If you follow their diet you are eating in such an unhealthy way that you are actually do more harm than good.. Once you stop the so-called "diet" you will pack the pounds back on.. Just exercise and eat properly..

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I had my girl on it, all it did was make her hornier. She did not follow the 500 calories for 2 long. She is not overweight, just wanted to lose a few pounds the lazy way...

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I had my girl on it, all it did was make her hornier. She did not follow the 500 calories for 2 long. She is not overweight, just wanted to lose a few pounds the lazy way...

Well how can that be a bad thing. I just think I found my wifes new diet regimen. bed2.gif

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
A chick at my old gym did the HCG diet when it first became the fad thing. Cute blonde with a great figure IMO, but after a month on the hcg diet a significant amount of her hair had fallen out and she looked emaciated...sad looking.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic