Samson0692
What's New?

Happy Independence Day!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Have a great Independence Day everyone, grill, smoke, BBQ some meat, drink some beers and celebrate living in the best country in the world, regardless of what some asshats are trying to do to it!

Got ribs on the smokers that have been sitting in the fridge on a 18 hour rub, chicken will go on the smoker in 2 hours, maybe I'll get crazy and throw some bacon in there, who knows!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I'll take that personally LK, thank you. I am about to light up a Upmann 185th Anniversary. I'll have grilled steak for dinner in this wonderful Country of Opportunity!

Happy Independence Day!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Home stereo blasting because no police respond to noise calls on the 4th and wait for sunset

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Happy Independence Day Everyone! No matter what, I love this country and am glad I get to be here!

Got Chicken thighs about to grill , with a lemon herbed chicken I’m doing as well as well as some bbq chicken. Then just lots Scotch today. Oh can’t forget, making bacon now too!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, I will be playing the "NATIONAL ANTHEM", my way, yet, Jimmi inflluenced in just a few minutes!...Wish me luck, which, I don't believe in!!!...hahahaha!!!!!...I love ALL PEOPLE!...Agape styel!...Even Lg and Rd!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic