Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hamstring Injury?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey J-dub, you sound like a first rate guy and I am sorry to read that you have an injured hamstring.

I didn't see where you told us how you injured yourself. Do you mind telling us the story, so we can learn what to watch out for? Thanks, bud!

And good luck with your recovery.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Me and some other fat guys got into a dick swinging contest during a prowler session and we started sprinting back to the start line which lead to a foot race, I was just running and it went pop. So if there's a lesson here if you are 5'9" and 245lbs racing people might not be the smartest idea.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Let us know how you went with the MRI.take care

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Me and some other fat guys got into a dick swinging contest during a prowler session and we started sprinting back to the start line which lead to a foot race, I was just running and it went pop. So if there's a lesson here if you are 5'9" and 245lbs racing people might not be the smartest idea.

When I read about the dick swinging contest, I thought you were telling a tall tale (or maybe long tale?) about how swinging your huge dick caused you to hurt your hamstring, but then I read the rest of your story and realized it is a true story about how you got hurt. LOL.

I hear ya about being 5'9" and 245# cause I am right there, about 239 atm. Every time I do something like that footrace of yours, I get hurt. Last time I got hurt bad it was playing volley ball a few years back. I dove for the floor to save the ball (like I used to when I was 20 and weighed 170#), and well, let's just say my bladder hasn't been the same ever since!

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
What did the MRI tell you?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Got my MRI results today the hamstring is almost healed there's a lot of scar tissue but its close to being gtg. I also had inflamed disk at l3 l4 they are going to give me a direct steroid injection to the spine. They believe a lot of my pain in my glute and hammy is from those disk pushing on a nerve. I get the procedure done on the 4th

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic