Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gynexin for Gyno

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Any of you heard of or used a product called Gynexin? Below is a cut and paste of there sales pitch.

"With Gynexin, there is no need for further embarrassment or painful surgery! Simply make Gynexin part of your daily routine and watch the fat melt away and stay away!

Gynexin works by targeting the fatty cells (subcutaneous adipose tissue) in the mammary glands. This unique herbal formula, developed under the direction of leading medical scientists and nutritionists, has been seen to target these fatty cells and reduce them in both size and quantity, leading the way to a more masculine and happier you!

Directions For Use:
Take one Gynexin capsule three times daily. Plenty of water should be consumed throughout the day we suggest at least one large glass of water every two hours.

What can I expect? Results typically start to take effect in week two or three; you will begin to notice an overall firming of your torso. Reduction is midsection fat is a typically result and usually the first indication that Gynexin is beginning to work. Week three to six, you should start to see a firming in your chest area. Once desired results are obtained; lowering your dosage to one or two pills per day will help maintain your results.

Why choose Gynexin? Consider Gynexin if you are looking for an alternative to the drastic step of surgery. Surgery is not only painful and invasive, but it will leave permanent scaring and can be very expensive. Most Gynecomastia procedures cost between $4,500. and $8,500. Most health insurance companies consider it a cosmetic and elective procedure and will not cover the cost (insurance companies do not often consider the psychological effects of a condition). If surgery can be avoided, why not try Gynexin today?"

I was just curious to if anyone has ever used this product and what their results were. I'm also wondering if anyone thought this could be real or just anotehr garbage product.

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
Soits basically caffine and caffine type alkaloids?? It also has Sclareolides in it which is a type of Salvia sclarea or clary sage that in many states people consider a weed.. I thought that was funny.. I cant find anything on pub med about it or salvia sclarea doing anything of note.. Also when you google it about every other thing comes up SCAM.. Honestly unless there is something in their "proprietary blend" that is just earth shattering I wouldnt think it would do much.. ITs pretty much a bunch of different stims.. SO i guess it may shed some water off of you perhaps and make you look leaner??? Not sure.. Maybe someone coould get a bottle and test it out for the board?!?! Who wants to be a lab rat???

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Waste of money IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic