Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Gynecamastia surgery

B

Bearclaw

Oct 10, 2011
Having the surgery done on the 19th, anyone have it done? Would like to know what to expect from people who have had it done.

Thanks,
Bearclaw

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
If no one responds, please post a log with some details. I'm sure that it would be valuable to some here.

B

Bearclaw

Oct 10, 2011
If no one responds, please post a log with some details. I'm sure that it would be valuable to some here.

Good idea! I'll "blog" in a sense my experience and post pics.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Are you having it completely removed?

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
do you have lumps or ?

I had fibroids taken out of my chest years ago. It's a simple procedure. I have an incision halfway around my nipple. They reached inside and took the lump out and tested for cancer. In fact..had it done on each one! All fibroids and non cancerous. (Yes, men can get breast cancer too.)

Not too long to recover from. Hope that helps a bit.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ive had it done. I was even awake for mine.. :) My advice, if you dont want it to come back, make sure its completely removed, or it will. Ive always heard internet talk, and even doctors saying it will leave indent if completely removed. Bullshit..I dont have any indents. Most surgeons will also give you a little bit of lipo around the nipple area, to get rid of the excess fatty tissue. I would consult with 3 doctors and go with who you feel most comfortable with. Most insurances will cover it. Your doctor will know how to write it up. It falls under the Breast Cancer Act of 1998!

Only thing that I had an issue with is my left side had to be drained of blood(about 100cc's). The blood wouldnt disperse for some reason or another. Doc said it happens once in awhile, nothing to be concerned about. He just stuck an 18g syringe in there and sucked it out.. Fun stuff! lol..

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
By completely do you mean lipo and mass excision?

I mean as in having the whole gland removed so there is no chance of it returning. IM's post was dead on. Ive heard stories of it coming back for some guys so do like he said and have it completely removed.

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
so sounds like the entire gland is the way to go huh?

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Well if they don't remove the gland you'll end up having THREEE gyno surgeries like I had!!! And unfortunately I do have indentions on one pec, but mostly because of all the work the second surgeon had to do to repair the botched first and second one from the first doc, since after the first surgery one side grew back, then after he took that one out then the other side grew back!! YOu can't imagine how PISSED I was, but at the same time I felt like crying as I didn't think it could be fixed, until I sent a question with a SASE to Dan Duchaine who at that time worked for MM2000, he directed me to a plastic surgeon in Beverly HIlls who was AWESOME.....expesive as hell, BUT AWESOME!! The dude actually trained with Dan Duchaine and had pics when he trained at Venice (plus we had a good talk on anabolics). I was lucky that doctor was excellent, although I had some major complications after the surgery as my body fought back (the liposuction he did to contour the pecs was then interpreted in my body as a second degree burn which made me look like a giant sparkletts bottle) by retaining water, I had cankles, then BP was so high my heart became enlarged, etc, etc.

Ohh and I also had to get drained 3 times in both pecs with a cannon of a syringe, like IM above stated as it was blood that accumulated there at the site, but the odd thing is to this day I don't have alot of feeling around my nipples and this was like 15 years ago or more since the surgeries so I didn't feel the needles going in that much.

Things to do if contemplating gyno surgery:

1. Don't be a cheap ass, look for the best not the cheapest plastic surgeon

2. Make sure you see pictures of past clients of his/hers

3. Don't be a cheap ass!!

B

Bearclaw

Oct 10, 2011
I'm on my way to pre-op appointment. I will get details for sure. Thanks snachito!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic