arcticranger
What's New?

Gym Pic - week ago

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You look awesome.

Don't get a tan, though. Being tan when you're young is not worth being wrinkled at 40.

haha Not too worried about being tan but the rays do help. I get a little seasonal depression living where I do. A couple tanning sessions really make a difference.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I just went back and looked at my pic and can't believe its me. You see yourself so differently in the mirror everyday. I know we all have this problem lol

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
I just went back and looked at my pic and can't believe its me. You see yourself so differently in the mirror everyday. I know we all have this problem lol

I have this problem big time lol. I've been re-comping the last 6 months from a 5yr layoff which started with a surgery and then living abroad. Constantly feel like I look small but everyone else tells me the opposite. Used to be a monster so comparing to my old self it's hard to feel good about it sometimes. So I have been hesitant to post many pics.

Good work, bro!

We're you about to illegally enter the "employee only" door? Lol

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Shoot..thought for a moment it was one of Paarke's WYHI threads! Looking good Dex. Keep up the great work. Oh..and nope..I won't!!! Women only I keep telling ya..women only!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Looking thick. Good job.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Now it's time to switch it up to keep my self interested. I'm thinking of trying to buckle down on my diet and maybe a little cardio. Kinda hard on the diet right now cause the pregnant wife wants burgers and burritos all the time. Of course I have to eat with her!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Great work brother...Huge delts/shoulders are always impressive...nice bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic