Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You make a good point but I wonder if something that can potentially cause cancer should be looked at differently? With the Tylenol example, your liver can only handle so much of it before it becomes toxic. Smaller doses are processed through the liver without doing any harm, so we can say that 100mg is fine but 5000mg at once will do damage. You can also take 100mg every day for 50 days (total 5000g combined) and you will be fine as well. How does it work with cancer-causing drugs, though? What is the mechanism that causes cancer? Can smaller amount of the drug be processed and passed through the body like the liver would do with Tylenol, or does any amount produce cancer cells that start to accumulate in the body?

It's the long term data that doesn't exist.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
The more and more research I do on cancer, I find that it's greatest correlation is chronic inflammation. So, there is a direct link between liver cancer and hepatitis (whether caused by drinking aka cirrhosis, drug induced, viral, etc). I'm sure this would be the case with chronic use of Tylenol. Plus, most conditions where long-term tylenol use is required, are prescribed much higher dosages that 100mg. I'm talking prescriptions of 1000-5000 daily (mind you 5000mg is the lowest threshold and is rare). I'm sure that the chronic inflammation from such a regiment would greatly increase one's chance of not only liver failure, but liver cancer as well.

I'm sure this would be the case with GW. Lower dosages have been taken in studies daily for up to two years in clinical trials with minimal to no side effects and zero instances of cancer related conditions. Now these dosages are half of what has been considered a good bodybuilding dose (1-5mg vs 10-20mg), but are still fairly close to one another and much lower than the equivalent doses shown to produce cancer (300-500mg). Mind you that these high doses where also run for a fairly significant amount of time (I can't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head though). With that said, these "bodybuilding" doses have been shown to be very effective in short periods of time comparatively (8-12 weeks). If one were to use these dosages over that time frame with a relatively high amount of time between runs say a 2:1 ratio, I honestly don't see how it could be anymore detrimental than the lower dosages taken for years at a time.

Now, this is with my minimal training on drug administration (a couple semesters in college), but I think it is consistent with the theory I learned back then. My opinion of the WHO is that they are very reactionary and easily swayed by political and popular thinking. I take their opinion with a grain of salt when I read articles like the one previously quoted. And honestly, I think that the main reason the drug company that was running the studies abandoned the clinical trials was more due to public opinion of cancer, public limelight of the study, and fear of litigation rather than a true safety concern. There have been many other drugs for various conditions that have been made publicly available with a much higher instance of negative and potentially fatal side effects at recommended doses than what had been demonstrated with GW.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Ive been using the GW501 from Southern Sarms for two weeks now I started @20mg ed then doubled it to 40mg Ed but still not getting the same results as Uniquemicals GW @20mg.
The Uniquemicals GW is by far the better product, You get the full effect. Fat loss, strength and vascularity, muscles stay full and hard while dieting. Cluster pimples at lower chest/uppers abs and lower back.. night sweats.. then start to feel like shit after four weeks { bit sickly}

H

hulkmode27

Jan 25, 2015
Hey I just started with southern sarms and I'll probably be ordering from uniquemicals next. but how did it go with the southern sarms product and also i have a 1mL oral syringe. if i'm dosing 20mg, is that at the .2 mark on the syringe. it's labeled from .1 up to .9 then 1 mL. thanx

H

hulkmode27

Jan 25, 2015
Hey I just started with southern sarms and I'll probably be ordering from uniquemicals next. but how did it go with the southern sarms product and also i have a 1mL oral syringe. if i'm dosing 20mg, is that at the .2 mark on the syringe. it's labeled from .1 up to .9 then 1 mL. thanx

A

Amaru

Sep 3, 2014
I've seen a lot of hype about this Cardarine, mostly by those who have an interest in profiting off of it. I've seen some logs that started, but don't seem to finish. Any clear cut feedback that this stuff is legit?

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
It is definitely legit. I've seen many logs completed on other sites. Good fat burning and increased endurance. I'd stack it with mk677 and Ostarine for a great SARM lean mass stack!

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
In my experience, this product is great for endurance. Specifically in combatting tren sides. I have been on 2 weeks and have noticed increase Lipolysis and cardio Vo2 Max

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
The southern Sarms GW 501 was not very effective. Uniquemicals was a far better product . Especially the first batch I bought. The main side effect that I notice with GW501 is clusters of pimple like tiny scabs that can appear in various places , I had them under my chest the first cycle. On my low back the 2nd . On my scalp and on my collar bone area the 3rd cycle.
I used Bioteksupply { formally Sten} GW501 the 3rd cycle.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Haha stenlabs eh? I have a stenlabs t shirt from way back when ... How were your results with their products if you don't mind my asking? i am preparing to try LGD/cardarine with my lab rat for 8 weeks

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Any updates on those that have tried this? Just researching on it now and Im probably going with Uniquechemicals. Thank you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic