Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greetings from Seattle

T

tzseattle

May 24, 2023
Hey everyone. I've been reading the forums for a bit and decided to join. I'm in my late 40s and lifting since I was a teen. I got up to a 5-rep 345lb bench and a 8-rep 405 squat so far. Since I'm getting older some body pains have kept me from upping the weight more, and I've been backing off and letting some minor injuries get back to normal before I start pushing agian. Started TRT 2 years ago and that's been going OK. I felt great the first 6 months or so but now feel more or less back to normal. Anyway looking forward to learning more with you all

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Welcome.

Hopefully, the doctor is still doing bloodwork regularly and can see if your test has dropped. A lot of guys have had to increase their dose over the years.

T

tzseattle

May 24, 2023
Thanks GF - I started with a clinic that measured all the different T variants but my doc is only measuring the top T number and not free T or estradiol. I suppose I could ask for that but I'm in a budget now! When I was doing the online clinic they seemed satisfied. Sometimes they had me take some anastrozole for the estradiol but in general the T was in what they considered the "normal" range. I asked them about symptoms and they said they could go up on the T dose but they were going pretty conservatively. They started me on 100, then 150, then 200. The 200 looked good according to their range but I think free test was low still

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @tzseattle hopefully a homeless person didn't poop on your lawn last night.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome! I hope they get your TRT dialed in. Bloodwork should make it pretty easy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic