Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Greece Vote

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
They better not fuck up and vote Syriza in tomorrow and cause our markets to tank. Europe needs to get their shit together.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
My ex and 2 daughters are on vacation there as I post. Spoke with them just about 45 minutes ago. They're on the beach. Santorini Island. They arrived in Athens a few days ago and they're making the rounds. So happy for them. My daughters are 17 and 23yrs of age. I have a bit of anxiety with all thats going on over there...but they get to see history in the making,

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Who put "vote" in the title? Lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey DU, great to see you! I hope all is well. Greece is a mess, culturally, they'll never fit in with the Germans. Exiting the euro would allow them to internalize their bad habits and prevent them from continuing to suck off of others. But the shock to the system may be worse... I honestly don't know.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm feeling better about my family over there on vacation. I spoke with them a few hours ago...they were on a boat on the Aegean Sea. I'm so happy my daughters are having this experience.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Hey DU, great to see you! I hope all is well. Greece is a mess, culturally, they'll never fit in with the Germans. Exiting the euro would allow them to internalize their bad habits and prevent them from continuing to suck off of others. But the shock to the system may be worse... I honestly don't know.

Yeah, I've been very busy. This is the second go round with Greece. I honestly so.t care what they do, but it'll screw our markets up and that's more important to me lol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It's funny how the Germans keep sticking to the Greeks yet a large number of Germans reside there on the islands and call it home.the main problem in Europe is there economies are built on debt so when shit hits the wall it flys every where.why would you lend a country money it simple can't repay its debt.america is in a 13 trillion dollar debt what do you think will happen when it hits 20?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic