Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Great ON 100% Whey deal

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@macgyver what is that one you sent me from Amazon? 10lb tub, mixed well and tasted good w/o milk.

The NOW brand is good and fair priced. Very little frills and just good solid ingredients. I used to order just straight 90% WPI from them, "Unflavored". I then found I can order direct. My source dried up but another popped up. BEST deal BY FFAAAAAARRR is here.

44lbs of pure 90% WPI right from Glanbia. (largest dairy whey producer in the US). They own Optimum nutrition btw.
There simply is no "better" protein you can buy even if you wanted to spend 10x as much. This is just PURE whey isolate, cold processed, microfiltered. Nothing better.

The cost is silly when you work it out. 20kg = 20,000g @ 90% protein = 18,000 grams or pro. @25g/ serving that is 720 servings.

The cost per gram...... $.010 That is just silly.

This is just pure unflavored. Since there are no fillers, you can mix 2 full scoops in 8oz of milk without almost even being able to tell.

I do buy flavored pros just to have aournd. The combat below is one of my favorites. I will mix 1/2 scoop of flavored, with 1- 1 1/2 scoops isolate and it tastes GREAT. You can also mix a full scoop of unflavored into a chobani...etc.

My nightly cutting drink is 1.5 scoops of whey, with 4oz milk and 4oz cold water. 2TBS Metamucil orange and 4g leucine. I add a dash of "Orange Crush" drink flavoring....and it is a perfect creamsicle flavor and fills me up nice.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BVJTOZK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I picked up Combat protein from Amazon.

Tastes good and mixes well!

I miss the days of $25.99 for 5lb jug of protein

Not bad stuff. Tastes great. Not a "great deal" per g of protein given servings, but not a "bad" deal.
I like their chocolate!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic