Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gonna keep it simple....thoughts?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Thank's to a good friend (you know who you are) I was able to get some quality gear. Here is what I'm running:

1-4 Anadrol- 50mg/e.d.
1-5 Liv52- 2 caps/ e.d.
1-4 Test Cyp- 300mg/wk (divided inj.)
2-11 Deca- 400mg/wk (divided inj.)
5-12 Test Cyp- 600mg/wk (divided inj.)
13-14 Test prop-100mg/e.o.d.

15-16 Hcg- 250iu/e.d.
15-18 Nolvadex- 20mg/e.d.
15-20 Tribulus- 1600mg/e.d.

I have letro as needed in case of gyno symptoms on cycle and estrogen rebound after my PCT. I'd rather have A-dex, but just don't have the funds to get it.

I wanted to keep this cycle a simple bulker. I have a habit of going crazy and mixing too many compounds for too long. This time I've got my training routine and diet written out.

I will start this in about 3 days so look for a detailed training log. I've got no insurance yet, so labs will have to be posted mid cycle then again post cycle.

Any feedback is welcome....

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Looks like a well planned and simple cycle I think you have everything covered should be nice for 20 lbs, good luck bro

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Looks like a well planned and simple cycle I think you have everything covered should be nice for 20 lbs, good luck bro

Thank's bro...I'm fighting the temptation to whip up 20 ml's of Tren and throw that in, but I think for a change I'm sticking 2 a "less is more" approach....Watch for my cycle log soon.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Thank's bro...I'm fighting the temptation to whip up 20 ml's of Tren and throw that in, but I think for a change I'm sticking 2 a "less is more" approach....Watch for my cycle log soon.

(evil whisper in your ear) "do the tren, do the tren".

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Why the lower dose of Cyp at the beginning? I think that's only going to hurt your levels in the long run from a scientific approach. If anything you should run more the first 4 weeks and then back down. So, I would consider adding some prop at the beginning or running 600mg Throughout. You won't be dissapointed on that, trust me. Also, for the drol... I think you can up that to 100mg ED if you have enough. I don't see very good results at only 50mg ED. I'm gonna mix 100mg drol and 40mg dbol ED for the next bulker :) Some bros even run drol at 150mg ED to get the desired results. You can play it by ear as well...just givin you some options.

- your friendly neighborhood Get Some

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Nice old school. Eat sleep and train hard. You know the drill.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why the lower dose of Cyp at the beginning? I think that's only going to hurt your levels in the long run from a scientific approach. If anything you should run more the first 4 weeks and then back down. So, I would consider adding some prop at the beginning or running 600mg Throughout. You won't be dissapointed on that, trust me. Also, for the drol... I think you can up that to 100mg ED if you have enough. I don't see very good results at only 50mg ED. I'm gonna mix 100mg drol and 40mg dbol ED for the next bulker :) Some bros even run drol at 150mg ED to get the desired results. You can play it by ear as well...just givin you some options.

- your friendly neighborhood Get Some

I've got a limited amount. 20ml of cyp, 20ml deca, and 30ml of drol...I want to run no less than 12 weeks on the Cyp, so I figured I'd run at a lower dose during the four weeks I'm on the drol....

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I never run tren during a bulker, its the ultimate fat burner for me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for the explanation on the test. I was wondering the same thing on the lower dose the first four weeks. I'd still run the higher dose the first weeks, and lower the dose the final four weeks, but that's just me. The cyp is still gonna take 4 weeks to kick in, whether it's the higher or lower dose, so the a-bombs will be there for your kick start. Good luck on the cycle, keep the diet in check, and let us know how it goes.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Here's some advice, START RUNNING IT ALREADY :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks good

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for the explanation on the test. I was wondering the same thing on the lower dose the first four weeks. I'd still run the higher dose the first weeks, and lower the dose the final four weeks, but that's just me. The cyp is still gonna take 4 weeks to kick in, whether it's the higher or lower dose, so the a-bombs will be there for your kick start. Good luck on the cycle, keep the diet in check, and let us know how it goes.

Yes, PLEASE run the higher dose first. Maybe I can figure out a way to help a brotha out and start a "BigRobbie needs one more vial of Cyp fund" :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic