jacobss
What's New?

Gone keto. Can't catch a pump.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You aren't eating nearly enough IMO.

I would ditch the tuna and chicken if you're going full keto.

You can keep the salmon but you need beef, steak, whole eggs, bacon, and turkey. EVERYDAY! Ditch the lean meats. 85/15 for beef and 93/7 for turkey. Your first meal could be 8 whole eggs and 4 strips of bacon. Ditch the EVOO as well and use coconut oil. I actually just eat it most of the time and let it melt in my mouth. Use grass fed butter. LOTS OF IT!

If you want you can PM me but I've been doing the "keto" thing for a while and I love it. I do have carbs throughout the day but if you are just starting your body needs to adapt.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Today was shoulders. 3.3 iu gh and 1g agmatine. No pump...

I was using coconut oil for a long time. I kind of got sick of the taste. I do have almost a full jar. I can add that back in. I'm eating 1lb of chicken salad drenched in mayo right now. You really think I need all the extra saturated fat? It just seems like the calories add up fast that way.

One thing I didn't mention. I do have about a cup of orange juice in the morning. This is my only carb source. I know it's not ideal but it's the only way I can bare to take my research chem accutane. That shit is lethal.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Agmatine for sure :)

Or, Speaking of orals..ever try DMZ 2.0, 3.0 or even pure Msten.,like the old ultradrol??

The pumps you can get off those are so excruciating at times,you will never ever ever wish for a pump again. Made even my old pink stop sign dbol pumps seem mild!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Or, you could just stop keto. Seeing as how carbs are muscle sparing, aid in recovery, give you energy, give you better workouts...I'm sorry, I got lost in all of the positives of carbs, I have forgotten what the negatives were...oh yeah, none. xD

That wasn't the question. There is more than one way to do something. Once again you post as though your way is the best way.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I used VPX Amino Nitrate today, along with my gh. It was chest day. I started to get a pump at the end of my workout. Pretty unusual. I will try taking the amino nitrate earlier next time. Right now I'm dealing with a feeling of hypo. This never happened to me with my usual amino supplement, Xtend. How funny is this shit... We were just talking about leucine making you go hypo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic