Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

gman...are you onboard with Donald in making America Great Again?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
mbpzq9.jpg

Sorry fellas.... my pick is Jeb :)
graniteman

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I saw a hilarious Trump poster the other day, and underneath it, it said, "We Shall Overcomb!" LOL

I appreciate that he's made immigration a topic that people must now talk about, but I think he's a crony capitalist. But I'll give him credit for making things fun!
My pick is NOT Jeb. Almost anyone but Jeb. If Rubio had governor experience and didn't flub up the immigration issue, I'd be pulling for him pretty hard. May still do it,
but I'd do it a bit grudgingly. A Rubio/Fiorina ticket is Hillary's worst nightmare (well, maybe second worst nightmare, with the first one being a felony conviction that
requires an Obama pardon).

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My pic is Jeb but I feel Trump is gonna win

Trump is also now talking about bringing Mike Ditka on board the campaign

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Jeb is the same ol same ol crowd from Washington, who will do what daddy tells him. Although if it comes down to it, I'll take him over Hillary any day. I must say, Dr Ben Carson has my vote so far. The guy is sharp, well mannered, well spoken, and knows a thing or two about the issues, or at least offers what he would do and does not dodge and dance around the questions like Trump.

I like Trump as far as his boldness to say what needs to be said that a lot of other politicians are scared to say, but other than that, his only solution to our problems is build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. He should also be a Lil less confrontational when asked questions and such, just imagine what could happen if he pops off at the mouth with N. Korea, Russia, Iran or somebody.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'll vote for whoever gets the nomination, but Fiorina is my first choice at this point.

I am really, really shocked that Trump and Carson are doing so well so far. Of course it's still very early.

Assuming Trump is serious and isn't a Dem plant or isn't just doing this for publicity, perhaps his over the top bumper sticker rhetoric is what many Republican voters (certainly not me) must want to hear - the same way the Dem's bumper sticker rhetoric of "free stuff", "income inequality", other forms of divisiveness, etc, - and otherwise appealing to raw emotion and ignorance without substance - has caught on in this country in the last 7-8 years.

I do admire Trump's balls, but I would much rather another "outsider" business person like Fiorina who clearly has a much better grasp of important issues and is much smarter politically... and who frankly is a much more educated and well-rounded individual who knows how to deal with all sorts of people from all walks of life. As a self-made former CEO of a large publicly traded company, I believe she is a much better candidate than a hothead toughguy like Trump who was born into lots of money and who still managed to royally screw up his life and business for years a generation ago.

I will also give Trump credit for being tough and a survivor - if you've ever read any of the books written by others about him, it's obvious that he ended up in a situation ~ 25 years ago that would have pushed most men to eat a bullet - from the penthouse to the outhouse, literally (then eventually back to the penthouse and then some)... But of course he brought it all on himself. I have to wonder based upon what I've seen and read about him over the years what sort of chem imbalance or personality disorder(s) may ail him. :D

I'd gladly hire a guy like Trump and his underlings as a collector or legbreaker. But I'd rather see another Republican get elected president. I generally don't like things like protectionism, increasing taxes on productive citizens and businesses, and impractical approaches to the illegal immigration problem.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Jeb? Wow, I am surprised to hear that. I think he's just another part of the machine and is more bad news. When he was backed by a superpac, it only confirmed those feelings. I like Fiorina as well, but I am also a fan of Carson. Can post more later. Don't have enough time to post the rest

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Isn't it interesting that Trump, Fiorina and Carson are all doing so well in the polls, and these are the three people that are not inside Washington people. Granted, Jindal and Walker are not big Washington insiders, the get more support from the inside the Beltway crowd. Fiorina/Carson would be a very interesting ticket indeed.

If you ever listen to Fiorina being interviewed, she will convince you QUICK. She has an extremely strong grasp of the issues, knows all the details and is able to communicate in a way that is natural, congenial, etc. You never see her look nervously over toward her handlers with a "please help me" look. Poor Hillary, you get her one step off her talking points and the wheels come completely off the bus. I think a lot of Dems are really scared when they see just how poor Hillary is interfacing with other human beings. I'm not saying she's not smart, but as awesome a retail politician her husband was, she's that bad....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If he can get Ditka on board I'm in. Trump will then promptly be impeached.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Trump is a distraction, IMO. He's also sketchy. There is way too much evidence that he might have an ulterior motive and that scares me. He was way progressive just 10 years ago, and now, suddenly, he's running as a republican? One of the few people that I have ever seen pull that off was Thomas Sowell. That guy is a damn genius. Why can't HE run for president? Man, I would have his back 100%!

Anyway, I am getting pissed about all of this talk about Trump and Carson being a team. Stop it, just stop it. It's a bad idea, because a lot of the people that have taken a liking to Carson don't care for Trump, so you put them in a really bad spot. Fiorina or Carson would be a better choice. Hell, I think Cruz would even be a good candidate. I really like Cruz too. Hes a very smart guy, but, as already stated, he's another gear in the machine of Washington. Getting him elected wouldn't mean anything terrible though. I think he's a pretty "safe" candidate in general.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
mbpzq9.jpg

Sorry fellas.... my pick is Jeb :)
@graniteman

Well @Mugzy, I definitely can't bring myself to pull the lever for Jeb. For me , no more Bush's no more Clinton's. I like the fact Trump has broken this PC garbage , FINALLY. People are actually seeing they won't be crucified if they say something and don't back down.

TBH , I'm not sure yet. Still have Ross Perot syndrome! I really don't know who I'm going to vote for yet BUT if Trump keeps on leading and is for real , I'll have to vote for him. The thought of Hildabeast in there...bleck..makes me quiver!!

dr-evil-hillary-clinton.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic