Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Girls Reaction

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
See man girls ain't to hard to talk with .. They like us just as much as we like them

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
UPdate:

Yep you were all right, She walked in last night, I shot her a smile and hows it going, and it was like a damn broke open, lol She started chatting, really nice, intelligent lady, she competes in bikini shows and is working on getting her pro card. She was doing ass squats I like to call them, the ones the chicks do, which is right next to the shoulder press rack. I happen to be doing shoulders and got her to spot me on my top sets. Seems the OMS game still has some play left in it... :)

Great to hear!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
so its been like a week... have you hit it YET????

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
^^^^^ and remember without pics it never happened

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
nothing happened because ya'll gave him advice like just be cool bro. That's not how you close deals.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Well I think I scared her off. lol, cause I have not seen her there at all since I talked to her. Actually I think I got friend zoned, with in the first 5 seconds of the conversation. Nothing new, just another one that got away.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You don't have to answer if you don't want to but what is the situation with your wife?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You don't have to answer if you don't want to but what is the situation with your wife?
Stop de-railing the convo @FLEXjs... but our crossfit fag is correct... you took the wrong advice OldMan... with a properly executed intro... you could have sealed the deal that night. times have changed since you were a boy chasing tail... it is much easier these days... my advice to you... stop trying to true love and have a relationship... let it be what it is!

Last edited:
Zuespas

Zuespas

Aug 2, 2016
Well I think I scared her off. lol, cause I have not seen her there at all since I talked to her. Actually I think I got friend zoned, with in the first 5 seconds of the conversation. Nothing new, just another one that got away.

Ah prob not that much damage done. But going back to smiles and eye contact, any time a woman has done that with me it has always resulted in her being very receptive to conversation. Usually if I managed to spend more than roughly 5 total hours with her, like 2 dinner dates or a few gym sessions it has also resulted in her being receptive to the D

I'm married now so those are old statistics but it even applied with the wife when we met.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic