Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH15 Website Hacked!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Oh fuk. I love it. I didn't know that vendor was able to do these things, but a woman scorned is to be feared!

Awesome POST

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Valiant that was an epic post!!! He is a scam and a crook people have always fallen for his scams and nobody ever really stood up to him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It means we shall get a ton of teenage steroid fiends masquerading as veteran bodybuilders applying for membership

Sweet I love when people tell me test is dirty and to run eq only

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
That begs the question why even source on his site to begin with. Everyone knows what kind of figure gh15 is. Sounds like there's a lot more to this story...jus saying. If i was going to source, i'd research the hell out of the board im going to be doing it on. And this supplier didnt know he was doing everything you wrote below? What exact threat did he make to the supplier? And lastly, instead of nuking the site, this lady would have done a higher service to the community by exposing who gh15 really was. A website attack you can bounce back from. A full exposure of fraud and loss of all credibility can never be recovered.

This means that GH15 is a buffoon who has been scamming and lying to people for YEARS. He has also been threatening people for years, has posted that he took down his enemies in ORD thats right he claims credit for ORD in writing. He posts the pictures and names of the minor CHILDREN of his supposed enemies (anyone that complained about his kigtrtoping scam) most recently he threatened a private internet suppplier who he felt was a threat to his pet kickback producer Strango. He threatened her, he was told to back off. He went into his mod room declaring that he and his mods were wolves and they were at war with her. So she and her partner nuked his site.

If he manages to land any remnants of the forum he has left we will do it again. We may all get to enjoy a repeat of this experience :) Does anyone really need any more of that scamming lying coward pussy as narc no avi phaggot?

What I find shocking is that he has been doing this for years and no one has ever stood up to him. He is a retarded buffoon liar that posts one thing in the juniors and the truth to his mods. IT IS ALL A SCAM. GH threatens people with the DEA and the police. Who does that? A pussy. A pussy that has no power. He acts like his penis is a mass spectromoter he doesnt even science and he barely even English. There are consequences to actions and when you declare war on someone it is probably best to be prepared for them to act. What. A. ****ing. Fool.

But retards gun retard and goofs gun goof and he dun goofed big this time. All it had to do was STFU but of course it couldn't shut its crazy high on drugs half retarded mouth and now it has paid the price.

We doesn't afraid of GH15. Any of his former mods who havent already come to their senses as some have (imagine him as Laos and the operation we speak of as the Soviet Union and you will get an idea of how reckless it was for PH15 to declare this war. However there he went declaring he was at war. Any of the moderators of his former forum who havent already realized the only sensible action is to completely disassociate, the rest of them can take this as a warning that they are on a sinking ship. GH15 declared a war with his mouth that his website couldn't fight. He lost. Anyone associated with him had best abandon ship now cuz it has done SUNK.

He threatens to turn people in to LE. He posts private information on public forums he is a menace to this entire community and it is time for someone to get rid of him. He sent the right person an engraved invitation to do just that.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
That begs the question why even source on his site to begin with. Everyone knows what kind of figure gh15 is. Sounds like there's a lot more to this story...jus saying. If i was going to source, i'd research the hell out of the board im going to be doing it on. And this supplier didnt know he was doing everything you wrote below? What exact threat did he make to the supplier? And lastly, instead of nuking the site, this lady would have done a higher service to the community by exposing who gh15 really was. A website attack you can bounce back from. A full exposure of fraud and loss of all credibility can never be recovered.

He has been outted many times but for some reason has a following. He claims he turned a vendor in to DEA and I know for fact he exposed their personal real info on his site. Inexcusable. Narc. But its common knowledge among vets. Not sure why anyone would source there if it ever comes back up except fear of him turning you over to LE if he has the info.

A

aesthetic one

Aug 27, 2013
I was wondering when id see that wutang again ;)

F

fuq

Nov 27, 2013
SRS A NUKE ZOMG. NOT A DDOS ATTACK?!?! HOLY MOLY. wtfux internet is srs biz. he really messed with the wrong girl ZOOOOOMG. you think he will live from a few gb/s of packets? someone call the nsa.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic