Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH Results

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
Been on GH(Kigs blue top) since Jan. Started at 2 ius and in March went up to 4ius 5 on 2 off (also been runnig test@250 a week). I am not really seeing any gains or changes. My forearms burn once in a while but other then that I look the same with same weight. I recently started tren ace/test along with gh and now coming off cycle. Felt good but now that I will be on gh alone (with test @250 a week) i am starting to wonder if this is worth the money or I just need to be more patient. I have 4 more kits left and will use until i run out but maybe i am expecting too much?? source states these are legit and is what he uses. just thinking if I should continue to buy gh after I run out or just invest money on tren/test etc.
Any thoughts?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
well no, 2 iu's is nothing, stop the 5 days on 2 days off crap. Use it everyday. Even 4ui's with blue tops won't yield much. I would not go under 10 units of the stuff.

I would just use peptides if I were you given the dose you want to run, it would be the equivalent if not more and cost you less.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I wouldn't go more than 6iu ED on the GH but completely agree with Rich on this 5 on 2 off crap that people seem to be jumping on. The only reason to run 5 on 2 off is financial. To benifit gh the most you need to be running it EVERY day.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I would not go under 4 iu for guys and over 3iu for GURLS

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
5ius has been doin me good..and i mos def agree with ED, not 5/2 split

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I always did good with 4ius.. Too damn bad the Jintropins arent plentiful anymore. :( And I agree with the others, it needs to be used everyday.. 5 on, 2 off is for guys that cant afford to run it everday..

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Why not do 1iu of gh with a saturation dose of modified gfr and ghrp2 3 times a day. Thats 6iu right there. And this will cost u less then running 6iu of straight gh.

I'm on rips and have been running 6iu daily. Just recently I decide to get more out of my money by stacking ghrp2 and mod grf with 1iu of gh 10 mins later, do this 4 times a day. This should be equiv to 8iu at the same price as running 6iu of rips straight.

Last edited:
pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Great thing I read this thread. I was going to take my 2 days off tomorrow and Sunday, but I rather just stay on.....5iu am with 8iu, 5iu pm with 10iu slin pwo.

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Why not do 1iu of gh with a saturation dose of modified gfr and ghrp2 3 times a day. Thats 6iu right there. And this will cost u less then running 6iu of straight gh.

I'm on rips and have been running 6iu daily. Just recently I decide to get more out of my money by stacking ghrp2 and mod grf with 1iu of gh 10 mins later, do this 4 times a day. This should be equiv to 8iu at the same price as running 6iu of rips straight.

This is good bro, very good post..

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
I've never had any issues taking days off with HGH. In general, even with prescription, I'll use it 4x a week with 3 days off.

I'm really not for sure what effects you expect it to give you? Expect all your growth to come from training and food...not the HGH.

S

stan

Sep 11, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters please advise, I'm 40 years old and brought 20 vials of ipamorelin and 20 vials cjc 1295 without dac. Would someone please advise how much of each peptide i should take for a bit of muscle growth not like a bodybuilder but a muscular look would be nice,i do train but no heavy weights, and anti aging. What results can i expect from using 1iu of each once per day, and would it be advisable to introduce peg mgf 2 iu once aweek. Also each time when i inject the peptides i get a burning sensation for about 5 minutes yet i know the peptides are good i don't know why i get this burning, stinging sensation. Please advise thank you all.

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
I used to run 10iu every other day and got good results from it, if your not happg with it why don't you just run igf instead?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic