Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

GH, old guys and anti-aging

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I used blue tops awhile back for about a year.
Definitely melted fat from my waistline but never any obvious anti-aging like less facial wrinkles, regrowth of hair, etc.
Stopped due to numbing of fingers and toes.
Anyone ever get obvious anti-aging effects from HGH?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Numbing seemed to really let up by aroind week 8 for me
Ran every color top made eveN some specialized pink ones.
All in all for myself only, I did not stay on as forever as the benefits were not really worth it to me pita wise or financially.
So I guess no fountain of youth per se

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
From what I've done some anti aging like skin texture. The biggest benefit you will get from gh is the fat loss, then better sleep and recovery. Imo it won't build new muscle tissue.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I really hate to throw in a negative and I have no proof but I ran it for a long time at 1-2iu and I just can't help but to believe it aided in my cancer....just my .02 :)

for this reason, I would never touch it again...benefits aren't even close to being worth a risk to me..

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
Get Pharm grade GH, run it for as long as you can. If you're going to drop money on one thing, spend the extra $ and buy pharm grade GH. 3-5iu per day, very pronounced fat loss obviously, hair and nails grow like a weed, and skin softer, and just looks 'healthy'. The longer you use it, the better it works. Like the above poster said though, if you have cancer that runs in your family, then GH might not be a great idea.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm afraid Pharm grade is too rich for my blood, but some great posts here..really appreciate your experiences

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I really hate to throw in a negative and I have no proof but I ran it for a long time at 1-2iu and I just can't help but to believe it aided in my cancer....just my .02 :)

for this reason, I would never touch it again...benefits aren't even close to being worth a risk to me..

You would be correct Jen. HGH does encourage cell growth and is def a no no for people with tumors or cancer survivors.

Glad you're ok Beautiful!!:)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm afraid Pharm grade is too rich for my blood, but some great posts here..really appreciate your experiences

I ran it for over a year and the biggest positive was the weight loss, vascularity and RECOVERY. I don't thin kyou're going to get any mass out of it unless you're running insane amounts and that comes with serious side effects on your health

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic