SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

GH "Gut" Myth

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15076238/

From this article I gather that patients with existing visceral adipose tissue (which we refer to as growth gut) were treated with 4 mg HGH per day for 12 weeks and saw significant reductions in this type of tissue. I have long said I think the culprit for this condition is insulin, rather than HGH. I can't see a condition in which the cause would also be used as the cure (outside of vaccines which are weakened forms and designed to make the body's defenses aware of a possible attack by a specific threat).

I'm sure you guys have plenty to add here but who knows if anyone else will speak out. Is there anyone here who has experienced visceral fat buildup behind the abdominal wall that has used HGH but NEVER once used insulin?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think you are conclusion is made under the wrong circumstances.
This is a study of GH use for 12 weeks.

Bodybuilders use high amount of GH with large amount of food for years.

Not exactly the same the same as a 12 week test with HIV patients.

A friend of mine has been on GH for years. He is an older guy.
Never use slin, ever. he got the GH gut.

I am not saying it does or dont. just that the article is not any evidence when it comes to this.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I agree with you partially... It's hard to get studies that relate to bodybuilding and most are of AIDS patients. But, I still think there are other factors at play here. I wonder if he ran gh at a lower dose for 12 weeks or more to see if that would help. For now it remains a mystery...

Thanks for the input MK!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I agree with you partially... It's hard to get studies that relate to bodybuilding and most are of AIDS patients. But, I still think there are other factors at play here. I wonder if he ran gh at a lower dose for 12 weeks or more to see if that would help. For now it remains a mystery...

Thanks for the input MK!

Those HIV guys are taking 18iu's of serostim 28 days a month. Nice! To be certain, I see some yolked up ghey fellas here in the desert....paper thin skin. Serono now scripts 'Egrifta" to reduce visceral fat. I can only imagine they've (serono or fda?) that 18iu's of gh causes the visceral fat or gh gut?
A month's worth of egrifta is 1/3 the retail price of a month's worth of serostim(4 126iu kits). It's said it takes about 3 months for noticeable changes with egrifta.
There is no generic egrifta cuz serono has the patent....though I hear there are RC companies that make something like it?
I know someone that gets egrifta for a crazy cheap price. It's not in great demand like seros are....maybe someday?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Could be just a lack of knowledge about the product that is lessening the demand right now BB. I think they are on to something here, at least for the treatment of visceral fat inHIV patients. Some if what the studies show can be applied to "normal" subjects as well.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
It's always been my understanding that growth gut was caused from slin & growth combined with massive food intake. I'm talking about the pros that are abusing the shit out of slin/GH with slin doses pushing up into the hundreds of iu's a day and GH doses into the 20's & 30's, pharm grade too not some Chinese crap.

Never really heard of any other GH users having GH gut besides that.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Insulin has destroyed bb.the bb in the late 80s and 90s were using gh and high amounts of it but when insulin came into it we have what we have today.large amounts of food carbs hasn't helped either but I put it down to slin combo with gh

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Nice to see you 8th! I was talking to a couple of people out here about serono egrifta and the way the guys who are scripted it look before and after. Now, these are HIV patients that have "wasted" to a certain level. Their lean muscle mass has gotten down to a certain percentage and they are then scripted serostim and @18iu's per day.
They say that after these guys are on that 18iu's per day, along with a trt dose of Test Cyp, that they get the bloated gut.(gh gut) Serono and the Doc's attribute it to visceral fat buildup around the internal organs. They are then scripted the egrifta and after 3 months there is a noticeable difference visually. I'm sure the Doc's are more concerned about the fat loss internally but it seems there is a correlation to the visual and reality?
These guys aren't taking insulin(unless they are diabetic) and if they become diabetic, they are only taking therapeutic doses. They also aren't eating "massive amounts of calories".
Seems like there is something to "gh gut"...at least it looks like the Doc's think so? I also thought that it(gh gut) was lots of slin and food, with gh use.

It's always been my understanding that growth gut was caused from slin & growth combined with massive food intake. I'm talking about the pros that are abusing the shit out of slin/GH with slin doses pushing up into the hundreds of iu's a day and GH doses into the 20's & 30's, pharm grade too not some Chinese crap.

Never really heard of any other GH users having GH gut besides that.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
even though I know LG was joking..I feel I have gh gut and never touched the stuff. Have always been interested in reducing visceral fat.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
even though I know LG was joking..I feel I have gh gut and never touched the stuff. Have always been interested in reducing visceral fat.

So you believe you have excess visceral fat around your internal organs? Does anyone know how one would tell? Blood tests? X-Ray or biopsy?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic