Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

GH cycle

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
going to be starting 4 IU of GH, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I read that you should start your dose at 2 IU. Have some questions. How long do i stay at 2 IU before i go up in dose? also what kind of sides should i expect besides sore joints? how long before i start see results and is there anything i need to know about injection sites? Is one site better then the other? Shit is expensive and i just want to gather as much info as possible before i take the financial leap to run it.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
what results are you looking for ? and age is a factor
most women I know loooking for anti-aging benefits stick around 1-2 iu , 2iu being looking for the fat loss factor , growth seems to come in the 3iu range..... not sure why 4iu unless you're younger or looking for a bunch of mass.... in that case bloating, fatigue, blood sugar drops, hunger, and sleeping limbs , and that can all be felt at 1-2 iu much less 4iu

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
A lot of this ^^

What is it that drives a decision to go at 4iu? Typically 1-2 iu is sufficient for women, some say 3iu is the "sweet spot". If you're running it by itself, i.e. no AAS, then just simply don't watch for "results". You're supplementing a natural hormone. In & of itself it doesn't produce dramatic "results" but rather just brings your body to a more "youthful" state. Examples are increased sense of well-being, more supple skin, stronger hair & nails, better sleep, etc. "Fat loss" and all that is sort of optimized, but again, not dramatic. The timeframe for this is more like 6 months.

Also to the point of supplementing existing growth hormone levels, more is not better. Frankly unless you're a national level to pro level bodybuilder no real reason to go above 3iu / day. As DC mentioned, w/ higher doses particularly wrist pain is common. Unless you've got a really good reason to go thru that, I'd probably recommend towards a lower dose. Also given the price of good GH, you'd be better off running lower, longer. I'd probably tell you to start at 1 iu for a week or two, increase to 2 iu and just stick w/ that. No real reason to split into multiple doses over the course of the day at that level. If you experience water retention, you can either drop the dose back and run it for a while longer or try going to 4iu, but EOD.

Another note - if you're running a UG brand (i.e somethign other than pharma grade such as Serostim it is most likely underdosed a bit.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Human Growth Hormone (hGH)

Growth Hormone is often recommended for “fat loss”. It is not a “fat burner” in the same sense as clen or ephedrine, but instead falls under the larger category of “anti-aging” compounds or “hormone replacement therapy”. In these contexts, it is intended to be dispensed under the supervision of a qualified physician based on constant monitoring of IGF-1 levels. This is the indicator used to track growth hormone production by the hypothalamus. Essentially this is what drives “youthfulness”. The hypothalamus produces optimal levels of growth hormone around age 18-21. These levels begin to decrease after age 30-35 as the hypothalamus shrinks with age. The idea behind supplementing with hGH is to return the levels of growth hormone to optimal levels, as if you were still in the prime of your life.

In practical use, as mentioned above, hGH is used for its anti-aging properties, as a maintenance protocol for older folks, or to promote those youthful properties with specific interest in promoting fat loss, or rather not promoting age-related fat depositing, or stacked with an AAS cycle to enhance the overall effect.

Typical Use:

GH is often recommended for women for ‘weight loss’. By itself, GH does NOT promote muscle growth in the same sense as AAS, as it is not sex hormone. Instead, it will work to promote those youthful features such as healthy hair, improved skin elasticity, better sense of well-being, better healing capability, and more optimized metabolism to promote a preference for less bodyfat depositing. It might also be viewed as a support during the extremes of competition prep for the body. With a steroid cycle, such as anavar, it would work to enhance the effects of that compound. The effects of a GH cycle are not immediate and dramatic, but rather subtle and slow to show over time.

Typical Cycle:

· Dose:
o For non-competition use, and more for general maintenance and youthfulness: 1 iu per day
o For competition / with a cycle: 2-3 iu per day
o Primarily for cost purposes, 5 days on / 2 days off is often suggested.

· Duration: 4-6 months is ideal. Very short cycles such as a month, are not really going to show any particular results for the cost.

Potential Sides:

· Some people experience water retention. The dose can be dropped or the dose increased but split across 2 days instead of 1 day (i.e. E2D instead of E1D).
· At higher doses (e.g. 4 iu) wrist pain similar to carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly experienced.

· Very aggressive use may fall into the extreme category of acromegaly (http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/ndarcweb.nsf/resources/ndarcfact_drugs2/$file/hgh+ndarc+fact+sheet.pdf)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Im 26 years old if that helps

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
IF you're not stacking it w/ an AAS cycle, not really sure I see any reason for it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I will be with Winny 12.5 every day

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
what you think of IP yellows

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Over the years IP has always had a reputation for sort of iffy stuff, meaning it might not be the cleanest or purest stuff. Back in the day, guys used it all the time because it was available and relatively cheap. If possible, would however, always recommend a true pharma quality brand for women because of the purity issue. That said, haven't heard much about IP more recently because you just don't see it that often anymore.

Maybe one of the guys can chime in.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Stick with Rips if you want to avoid getting ripped off IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic