Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gh and cancer

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Surprised that nobody suggested vitamin c and baking soda.
Plenty of evidence in a few threads that both not only cures cancer but gives you super powers too.

If I was in the same situation I wouldnt use GH.
GH just dont do that much for me in the first place but the risk wouldnt be worth it.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery from this.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Plenty of evidence in a few threads that both not only cures cancer but gives you super powers too.

GH just dont do that much for me in the first place but the risk wouldnt be worth it.

I avoid doing this because people usually start the "you are a conspiracy theorist" bullshit. Selenium is also amazing and so is Vitamin D3.

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010

hahaha yes! where is this baking soda citrus bs coming from! I've read like 3 articles hyping it up like its a Devine cure all sent from Jesus.

Pretty bummed was really looking forward to trying something different this run.

Thanks for wishes man, I just hope they don't find anything else!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
lol, well when I was diagnosed with lung cancer nothing was said about using VC and baking soda and just an FYI...we are never cured from cancer ;)

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I figured i would share this....i just had a basil cell cut out of my forehead.....i had it for years i just never got it looked at..it was most likely a bad burn from a long time ago...i have been on hgh for about 8 years.

i do not think the hgh made it any bigger .... but anyways i had it cut out via biopsy on 2/14 and now it has healed completely .....of course there is a concern it can come back.

I live in the sun in the summer as the winters here are long.

will I stop the sun bathng?....or the hgh.....no........but i wil keep an eye on any markers and wil make sure to take my ass back to the DR if i do see any

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I agree with the others - no HGH until you have more info. I'd also stay away from the tanning beds. What about MTII?

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
I agree with the others - no HGH until you have more info. I'd also stay away from the tanning beds. What about MTII?

I actually asked my dermatologist what she thought about mt2 and she said she thinks it's fine! She said it's really popular in other countries and she dose not see how it could cause or worsen cancer. But she did add the problem is there really isn't much medical information on it so we don't really know...

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
I figured i would share this....i just had a basil cell cut out of my forehead.....i had it for years i just never got it looked at..it was most likely a bad burn from a long time ago...i have been on hgh for about 8 years.

i do not think the hgh made it any bigger .... but anyways i had it cut out via biopsy on 2/14 and now it has healed completely .....of course there is a concern it can come back.

I live in the sun in the summer as the winters here are long.

will I stop the sun bathng?....or the hgh.....no........but i wil keep an eye on any markers and wil make sure to take my ass back to the DR if i do see any

thanks for the reply that makes me feel a bit better about it, I just wish I would have made it to at least my mid 30's before Id have to deal with this shit

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I actually am very cautious of this as well all 4 of my grandparents have had cancer and I became very nervous about gh or peptides causing my cancer cells to grow. I spoke with a few doctors over the subject and they told me all to never consider running igf ever cause that would be the worst idea possible to directly raise your igf levels.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I remember talking to a former pro here in oz would have been 93 or 94 about it and told me the only time he would use gh was when he was prepping for a comp because it allows everything to grow I said even cancer he replied yes now that's his opinion but he was 280 pounds so it always played on my.every ones body is different both my parents have had cancer so yea I am very careful about any usage.take care and remember your health comes first

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I actually am very cautious of this as well all 4 of my grandparents have had cancer and I became very nervous about gh or peptides causing my cancer cells to grow. I spoke with a few doctors over the subject and they told me all to never consider running igf ever cause that would be the worst idea possible to directly raise your igf levels.

What about gh? What about tren? They all increase igf1 levels. Someone posted a recent study on ab that came out in march that showed hgh supplementation did not show a increase in cancer patients. It was a pretty big sample size too. When ab comes back online ill post it here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic