Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
A judge revoked bond today for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of a Florida teenager in his gated community, and ordered him to surrender himself in 48 hours.

Prosecutors had filed a motion today to revoke his bond, accusing Zimmerman of "deceiving" the court about his finances, even going so far as to discuss it in code words with his wife, and his possession of a second passport, which he apparently acquired two weeks after the shooting.

On April 9, with the case making national headlines, Zimmerman launched a website with a PayPal link. Within days, he'd raised more than $200,000.

But later that month, Mark O'Mara, an attorney for Zimmerman, told the court at a bond hearing, "As far as his financial abilities, unfortunately, this is a family of very short means."

"The court was led to believe that they didn't have a single penny," said prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda. "If this [the money] wasn't relevant to bond then why did they lie about it? I don't know what other words to use besides that it was a blatant lie."

Today, the judge seemed to agree.

"They were well aware of the money that was available," Judge Kenneth Lester.

MATT GUTMAN ABCNEWS

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
A judge revoked bond today for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of a Florida teenager in his gated community, and ordered him to surrender himself in 48 hours.

Prosecutors had filed a motion today to revoke his bond, accusing Zimmerman of "deceiving" the court about his finances, even going so far as to discuss it in code words with his wife, and his possession of a second passport, which he apparently acquired two weeks after the shooting.

On April 9, with the case making national headlines, Zimmerman launched a website with a PayPal link. Within days, he'd raised more than $200,000.

But later that month, Mark O'Mara, an attorney for Zimmerman, told the court at a bond hearing, "As far as his financial abilities, unfortunately, this is a family of very short means."

"The court was led to believe that they didn't have a single penny," said prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda. "If this [the money] wasn't relevant to bond then why did they lie about it? I don't know what other words to use besides that it was a blatant lie."

Today, the judge seemed to agree.

"They were well aware of the money that was available," Judge Kenneth Lester.

MATT GUTMAN ABCNEWS
I would get the fuck out of Dodge myself.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
your good advice much cheaper than his lawyers ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
As per usual its always about money... Greedy Gubbiment thugs...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic