Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

GenX Peptides?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
OK, thats a strange name they picked...very confusing.

Yes it could be a tough go with the name being that close. Dre Dawg would you be able to get them here to clarify?

L

Lean82

Mar 3, 2011
Hey all,

I know that I'm new here and this prob seems suspicious, but I just wanted to post my experience with Genx research products.

I am currently running ipamorelin and cjc1295 no dac (mod grf1-29) 3x/day at 100mcg each and seeing a mild body recomp and improved recovery after just a couple of weeks.

I am also running pharm grade (genotropin) gh at 6iu's as well and had to halve my dose once I started the other peps b/c I was so freaking tired and CT was bad.

I like their quality, and their customer service, as well as speed of delivery. They recently asked me to be a rep, so I am fully disclosing that here and now, lol.

I will NEVER bash another company and have am currently using research products from EP and PP, and have no complaints. But, if given the chance, I would choose genx every time b/c I believe that their quality and powder source is top notch.

I suggest you guys give it a chance, and if not, then that is great as well.

If you're interested, here is a discount code for 15% off at genxchemicals.com

genxrep23

Mods, I don't mean to cause any trouble or spam, so please advice/edit if necessary.

Thanks so much all, and I look forward to learning a lot here.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
^^^ genx peps are overpriced, I saw what they were when I had a special discount from them and STILL wouldnt buy them...sorry 1st should be an intro, genx has shown their colors as of late anyways.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Im not a fan of Genxxl Dre Dawg as they have had some serious issues with the law lately and its not likely a person would put themselves in a bad position by using such a supplier. That said this is the advertising section and I will leave the thread up however I cannot guarantee one of the mods will not take it down. Hopefully they have gotten themselves together however they are a severe risk at this point.........

Also I agree with ajdos you should make an into as this is kind of an awkward first post.

L

Lean82

Mar 3, 2011
^^^ genx peps are overpriced, I saw what they were when I had a special discount from them and STILL wouldnt buy them...sorry 1st should be an intro, genx has shown their colors as of late anyways.

Yes, they are expensive, I agree. There certainly are less expensive places to get one peps.

I am new to them, and would you mind explaining what you mean by "shown their colors as of late".

Thanks.

Im not a fan of Genxxl Dre Dawg as they have had some serious issues with the law lately and its not likely a person would put themselves in a bad position by using such a supplier. That said this is the advertising section and I will leave the thread up however I cannot guarantee one of the mods will not take it down. Hopefully they have gotten themselves together however they are a severe risk at this point.........

Also I agree with ajdos you should make an into as this is kind of an awkward first post.

Thanks for the heads up admin. I was not aware that one had to make an introductory first post, but I will do that.

Now I see you typed genxxl...was that a typo, or are we talking about the same company, and what trouble with the law are you referring to?

Thanks guys.

L

Lean82

Mar 3, 2011
Just learned that you are referring to the gear outfit known as "genxxl", which was a spinoff of axio labs that got busted overseas.

This is NOT the same company and has no relation to genx chemicals which deals in research peptides, not gear.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Just learned that you are referring to the gear outfit known as "genxxl", which was a spinoff of axio labs that got busted overseas.

This is NOT the same company and has no relation to genx chemicals which deals in research peptides, not gear.

So are you saying this is not Axio? Axio is the one who was busted.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Yes it could be a tough go with the name being that close. Dre Dawg would you be able to get them here to clarify?

L

Lean82

Mar 3, 2011

I would be more than happy to see what I can do to get someone else on here to clarify things for you guys.

Yes, I know the name is close, but if you guys check out the site, you will see that all we deal in is products meant for research purposes, NOT for human consumption. The other company (axio/genxxl) was involved in steroids, which we have nothing to do with.

In the meantime, feel free to check out the site, and I'll see what I can do to get a 'higher-up' to post on here to clear up any other questions/concerns that you guys may have.

L

Lean82

Mar 3, 2011
So are you saying this is not Axio? Axio is the one who was busted.

Yes, I am saying that we are NOT Axio labs. Axio was a steroid company based out of easter europe. We are a peptide company based out of Texas. If you check out FAQ section on the site it will answer many of your questions.

I apologize for any confusion. I am here to clear that up.

It has not been a tough go and the company is doing very well. They have been very hush-hush, and do no site advertising, but have recently enlisted the help of a few of us to spread the word online on their products.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know, or PM me.

Thanks all!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
No disrespect, but you should have asked for permission to come in and pimp your wares here prior to posting.....just my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic