What's New?

Gaspari Nutrition

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
WTF? Im stoopid.. sorrry guys..

Its superpump max, and size on..

The old sizeon was awesome. My friends all like the new formulas. There is a low carb pre contest formula now.

Superpump max is good shizzle too. I think they're worth the money, especially if you shop around online looking for good prices

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I drink 3 scoops of superpump max per day......grape cooler.....i can't live without that powder.

Also 8 scoops of Myofusion per day

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, some real different points of view. I am gonna go with the thumbs down category. My brother and I call Super Pump> Super "Dump" as it is so full of magnesium in it's "proprietary" blend your ass explodes. I say why take a chance and go with "Labrada" which lists the amounts of each ingredient and relies less of mass marketing. Optimum is another solid choice IMO.

Hawk

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
haha...super dump LOL..have to admit that's not the first time I heard it called that. I love LOVE Myofusion and I love my sizon (yes, I drink it during every workout) and I liked superpump too, got great energy and awesome pumps outta it-just had to be careful not to consume protein within an hr or so before using super pump (or else it could cause the stomach issue which gave it the nickname super dump).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic