Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Gaspari Nutrition

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Anybody use either of these 2 products?? Thoughts? Good, bad, etc?? Long story short, a friend of mine from work bought some supplements for his son(he plays football)..his coach wanted him to put a little bit of weight on, and he asked me if I heard of these 2. I have, just dont have any experience with them. If anyone has tried them, please post up your experiences..thanks!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You're missing the names of the two products bro

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i am guessing Myofusion and Size-On? i loved the Myofusion. great tasting stuff too. Size-On i am not familiar with too much since i tend to go cheaper with creatine. SuperPump250 was garbage(for me atleast). I have not used SuperPumpMax so no comments there either(sorry)

lol hopefully this helps IM since i am not sure what other products they have.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
all i know is a had a 25$ off coupon to vitamin shop so i went to get a jug of whey isolate. gaspari was the cheapest one there. OMFG, the double chocolate is so amazing, i am spoiled now.... have always heard good things about that brand.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i am guessing Myofusion and Size-On? i loved the Myofusion. great tasting stuff too. Size-On i am not familiar with too much since i tend to go cheaper with creatine. SuperPump250 was garbage(for me atleast). I have not used SuperPumpMax so no comments there either(sorry)

lol hopefully this helps IM since i am not sure what other products they have.

SizeOn is my favorite supplement on the market... At least the original was. I haven't tried the new ones...

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
I too have had Size On and liked it very much. I def think Gaspari makes good products.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
not sure what your asking about IM but the myofusion is what I use... it is good and isnt overly priced.

I had read mixed reviews on it but most of it looked like marketing propaganda for other protein brands.

all in all... tell him to get some liquid egg whites and blend a scoop of myofusion with that. boo yooow... chocolaty goodness with high protein yeild...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
WTF? Im stoopid.. sorrry guys..

Its superpump max, and size on..

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I use strictly gaspari products now. myofusion, 3 scoops, a little raspberry extract, scoop out oats is my breakfast. I was doing 3 scoops of super pump but found my stomach got upset so my workouts suffered, 2 scoops does the trick for my afternoon workouts. I have tried 3 of the flavors and all were good. I use size on during my workouts since I go after work. I find with it I don't get hunger pangs and my energy stays high.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I would not go out of my way to buy gaspari. Just get 1kg of bulk regular creatine monohydrate (cheap as shit, like $15 max, will last 6 months) compare that to what yo will spend in that time on gaspari stuff. You will shit yourself...

Then get a protein blend of 50% iso 50% concentrate or something. Rxwhey.com has a blend that's very affordable and is 70% iso, 30% concentrate

But at least Gaspari's protein is not over priced, but you're getting mostly concentrates as your source and will still cost you more than the stuff from rxwhey.

Up to you...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic