Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Garcinia Cambogia

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Anyone ever tried adding this into their fat burning stacks?? Thoughts??

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
my girl got a free sample from some fitness magazine.....she takes ADHD meds and it gave her anxiety and nausea the only 3 days she tried it (against my recommendation)

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bump, for some personal feedback on it. Good post! My wife wants to try this stuff.

She read about it in a magazine, and it was featured on Dr. Oz. I told her to do EC stack, however she INSISTS that she try garcinia cambogia. She got it in her head, and I can't talk her out of it. So hey, it's worth a shot for her. It does get a lot of good reviews online when I was doing some background research on it.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
We sell TRUCKLOADS of this stuff in my store. Make sure you get one that has AT LEAST a 50% HCA content (this is probably more important than the overall strength) and vege capsules are preferable over softgel versions.

It's really useful in the sense that it allows dietary fat to bypass the liver ~ so it has other benefits aside to weight loss. The main customer feedback we get is that they notice that their appetite decreases and after the first week of taking it they are generally eating less than they normally would.

I have heard of stomach upsets with it, but from the 201 bottles we have sold this year we have only had one returned because of this. It doesn't appear to be a major issue, well from my experience anyway.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
20 bucks says FDA makes this a drug and bans OTC in a year.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Kind of expensive also. I looked around and it's too pricey for my taste, especially if you're trying to add it to ECA <--- that was my plan to begin with.... (scratch that)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Kind of expensive also. I looked around and it's too pricey for my taste, especially if you're trying to add it to ECA <--- that was my plan to begin with.... (scratch that)
How much would it cost you to run an ECA stack?

The Garcinia cambogia we sell is a good quality ~ 60 vegecaps, 3,000mg (60% HCA) and there's no other ingredients with the Garcinia.

garcinia-cambogia_1.jpg

Our bottle works out at $31 after I converted it from $NZ to $US and that would last you for a month. I didn't think that seemed that expensive?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
It's about $55-60 a month to run the ECA... 60 Bronkaid caps at about $15 a box - 3 times a day - lasts 10 days... Three boxes, plus 100 caps of caffeine for about $8 and a bottle of aspirin for around $5-8.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Shit, so the ECA stack would be quite a bit more expensive.

Is the Garcinia pretty pricey in the States or something?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic