Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Gained weight,but look more vascular and toned. ?????

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
I aspire to be like you one day...

me? lol. Why me,bro? I'm just your average guy. I just have decent genetics. But I know guys with genes that blow mine away. But thanks.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Great Vascularity brotha, I'd choose EQ over Deca if you wan't to keep that leaner look.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Nah,I went from 800mg of T400 a wk. to 1,000mg a week and now that I ran out of T400 I'm on Sust 325mg / 975mg a week. and 25mg of Winny pill. However I'm gonna' be going lower on the Test dose and introduce some Deca or some tren. My buddy that does shows said you want to keep introducing something new every so often. Keeps you growing supposedly.

Bro, you are about to do what all of us do when we got a good thing going--fuck it up by experimenting around with something new. If what you are saying is true, then you gained five pounds in two weeks with increased definition and vascularity doing what you are doing now. Why would you want to change anything at the moment?

just my two cents. I wish you the best whatever you decide.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Bro, you are about to do what all of us do when we got a good thing going--fuck it up by experimenting around with something new. If what you are saying is true, then you gained five pounds in two weeks with increased definition and vascularity doing what you are doing now. Why would you want to change anything at the moment?

just my two cents. I wish you the best whatever you decide.

1bigun is right. dont change what is working. if your diet was working great, would you change it? only change when you stop seeing results. Dont listen to your buddy. look at how you respond look wise and feel.

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
me? lol. Why me,bro? I'm just your average guy. I just have decent genetics. But I know guys with genes that blow mine away. But thanks.

Great guns is why. Very inspiring. Do you hit biceps once or twice a week?

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
To answer your original question, IMHO - YES, the winny can dry you out enough make you more vascular while you gain from the T. Haven't had the personal pleasure of this experience though - just research based opinion here bro. Oh, and I completely agree with all the previous bros that your physique is digging what you are doing ... don't change it until you have to and grow with it!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
why the W is a precontest drug , it dries you out and pulls that extra water from under the skin.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Great guns is why. Very inspiring. Do you hit biceps once or twice a week?

Thanks,Georgia. Honestly,my brother and I do a pretty standard workout routine. Right now,because my brother thinks he hurt his chest,we've been going a little easier on chest and have been focusing more on back and legs. I usually don't do arms more than once a week. In the past I have but I'm trying really hard right now not to overtrain them. I think that recently the thing that put the most mass back on my arms was to really utilize the preacher curl machine for negatives holding the bar at shoulder width apart. I just recently read that if your not using the machines for negatives your losing out on the biggest benefit of using the machines. So what I will do is start off with like 60lbs. for 12 reps. Then 80,then 100. But when I get to my final set I'll have my brother try to push the weight down while I'm doing a negative. So it's a negative but I'm fighting it the whole time. It really did make a difference in the size of my arms. However I also read that this type of method is only effective for gaining size,not strength. For strength you want to keep a rythm going.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
ok,I'm gonna' stick with the way I'm doing things until I stop getting results as you guys said. As I've said in the past,I know quite a bit about weight training in general. But my knowledge of gear is limited to the things I've personaly used and that aint much. I've used small amounts of other things other than testosterone but thats really the staple of my use. I've never done anything else for prolonged periods of time. Back in the day I use to get kits of Serostim 5mg and 6mg.....for a hundred bucks a kit. Real deal from the pharmacy. I started a kit and it made my blood sugars get crazy,so I stopped and just continued to get rid of the stuff. Another time I had some Finaplex Gold but I was already on 1,000mg a week of some good ol' fashion mexican T200. I did some and I got a lot of edema in my ankles so I got nervious and stopped prematurely. So you see guys,I thinnk if given the opportunity to use multiple things at the right dose and really buckle down I could step onstage in maybe another year or two. I have friends that enter in shows when they are not even conditioned that well and I almost feel embarressed for them. That won't be me. If I do ever get up in front of a crowd in a man-thong I'm going to be dry like a mf'er. Only thing I'm worried about is the fat thats right around my belly button. It's a small area that has accumulated some fat that does not go away even when I'm shredded everywhere else.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
How long have you been running the winny?

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
oh,jeez.....maybe like 2-3 weeks. At most. But I just got another bottle of T400 so I'm going back on that. The Sustanon 325 did not really do the trick. My test level dropped from 2,281 to 1,995 in a matter of days from switching. I have to go back on the 400. The other tests don't do it for me. Just the 400 and straight Enanthate work well for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic