Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Gained weight,but look more vascular and toned. ?????

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
103_48052Sidepose.jpg

Kind of a crappy pic,but maybe u can see what I'm talking about here. My chest has tightened up a lot. I'm noticing more ripples and striations. It's funny. This last week or so I get up in the morning and my entire body feels pumped up. Very pumped up! It feels like I don't barely have to flex to make my muscles tighten up. lol. Does that make sense? Like when I pose,I don't haave to squeeze as hard to flex. IDK,just something I noticed. Probably from the Winny I'm guessing.

Last edited:
T

Troybuilt81

Apr 7, 2012
Bro, you are about to do what all of us do when we got a good thing going--fuck it up by experimenting around with something new. If what you are saying is true, then you gained five pounds in two weeks with increased definition and vascularity doing what you are doing now. Why would you want to change anything at the moment?

just my two cents. I wish you the best whatever you decide.

Excellent point, If it aint broke dont fix it! Your looking good man keep up the good work!

Last edited:
V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Great Vascularity brotha, I'd choose EQ over Deca if you wan't to keep that leaner look.

Thanks,Shine. Hey,you think the T400 and EQ together would raise my RBC count too high? I tend to get elevated RBC just from a high dose of Test. I'm only asking because I can get a big ol' bottle of it for $80. But I just read something the other day saying EQ is not that effective at anything but raising RBC counts. If thats all it does then I wont bother picking up this bottle.

On another note. Does anyone ever remember the Organon Sustanons coming in a small rectangular cardboard box? I always got them in sealed packs. Like foil packs. And I know the ones I got years ago were real deal. These new ones in the cardboard box don't seem right. I trust my friend but I'm curious if he got jerked. Anyone?

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Bro, you are about to do what all of us do when we got a good thing going--fuck it up by experimenting around with something new. If what you are saying is true, then you gained five pounds in two weeks with increased definition and vascularity doing what you are doing now. Why would you want to change anything at the moment?

just my two cents. I wish you the best whatever you decide.

prodigal advice

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Nothing wrong with getting bigger and staying lean.. Thats a good thing.. Right? lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic