Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gag Me With A Chicken Breast

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hey lady thanks for stopping in, do you keep a log I can follow? I'll look, have a great weekend, hope you and hubbs get out on the lake I've seen some pics and it's so beautiful.

Embarrassingly enough I do not :(

I have a personal trainer 3x a week right now so I go in, work out and leave. Very little brain work on my part.
The guy is incredible, pushes me very hard and I am always sore. Plus I get to do more unusual basic moves I would not have done on my own.

The heavy training I used to do has subsided a bit.
I run a var cycle every early spring and go hard and heavy till about July and then slow down again.
Age is catching up as my knees are shot. Heavy squats have done them in I guess. My knees are not what they used to be and I am quite content where I am at.

I do love reading them though as it gives me ideas and motivation to eat right and stay in shape.

cheddar cheese

cheddar cheese

TID Lady Member
Aug 29, 2011
Today’s Workout

Training: Back & Bi’s

WG Pull Ups
CG Lat Pull
WG SBR’s
Face Pulls
Single Arm DB Rows
Rope Hammer Curls
Incline Alt. DB curls
Drop set cable conc. curls

Cardio: 30 min.

Meals: not very hungry today…too hot

30g PP, ½ c oats
130g chicken, salad, mac nut oil
130g chicken, black beans, taco seasoning, ½ c salsa
1 c cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. pb, ½ c strawberries

Stuff: Long ass weekend and it was damn hot, I played 8 ball games over the weekend, hit 3 triples, 2 doubles, and a beauty pop up haha! Had fun and we placed third, dealt with major DOMS after my leg workout and running the bases sucked giant ass man it hurt. Looking forward to pound the shit out of my back today after work, then I have work again tonight from 9pm to 3am so I’m guessing I’ll take tomorrow off from the gym.

cheddar cheese

cheddar cheese

TID Lady Member
Aug 29, 2011
Embarrassingly enough I do not :(

I have a personal trainer 3x a week right now so I go in, work out and leave. Very little brain work on my part.
The guy is incredible, pushes me very hard and I am always sore. Plus I get to do more unusual basic moves I would not have done on my own.

The heavy training I used to do has subsided a bit.
I run a var cycle every early spring and go hard and heavy till about July and then slow down again.
Age is catching up as my knees are shot. Heavy squats have done them in I guess. My knees are not what they used to be and I am quite content where I am at.

I do love reading them though as it gives me ideas and motivation to eat right and stay in shape.

You don't have to be embarrassed that you don't keep one, it's not for everybody, sometimes I get lazy and can't be bothered to update, but I do enjoy reading them as well. My body doesn't let me train as heavy as I would like anymore, I don't have knee problems thankfully but I do have shoulder and lower back issues, so I understand where you are with that one.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
sucks when work gets in the way of workingout! i wish i had days when i wasnt that hungry. all i want to do is eat. :D

cheddar cheese

cheddar cheese

TID Lady Member
Aug 29, 2011
Today's Workout

Training: Off

Cardio: Interval - Done

Stuff: It's been 6 days since I have lifted weights and I'm totally depressed about it. My shoulder hurts like a mofo and my lower back is messed up so I can't do upper body or lower body w/o's I'm stuck being a farking cardio bunny. ASsssssssssssssssssss!

Anyway I figure if I rest it until the end of the week I should be good to go we shall see, the second I feel any pain I'll have to stop :( I'm on a pitty pot big time! Bah.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
That you in the avitar?? You look fantastic!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Today's Workout

Training: Off

Cardio: Interval - Done

Stuff: It's been 6 days since I have lifted weights and I'm totally depressed about it. My shoulder hurts like a mofo and my lower back is messed up so I can't do upper body or lower body w/o's I'm stuck being a farking cardio bunny. ASsssssssssssssssssss!

Anyway I figure if I rest it until the end of the week I should be good to go we shall see, the second I feel any pain I'll have to stop :( I'm on a pitty pot big time! Bah.

Do any pilates / active warmup / foam roller stuff? I've been plagued w/ a variety of tendonitis & shoulder issues and pretty much need to do a 20 min full body warmup before I can even think about doing squat. But once I do that I'm golden ..or at least until I sit down & everything locks up again...:/

Oh, and chicken..... gaaaaag... I've been a ground turkey girl since 2007.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic