Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

funny greg valentino interview with me

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
very cool shit..most people have negtive shit to say about greg but im a fan of his...Hes down to earth...btw..nicw shirt...dw

Agreed. He's a very well spoken person and well grounded. My only problem with him is the image he paints of steroid users to the rest of the population. He claims to have massively abused gear and got a horrible infection. Anything that shows us as irresponsible is not representative of the rest of the community, but the rest of the country doesn't see that.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Agreed. He's a very well spoken person and well grounded. My only problem with him is the image he paints of steroid users to the rest of the population. He claims to have massively abused gear and got a horrible infection. Anything that shows us as irresponsible is not representative of the rest of the community, but the rest of the country doesn't see that.

greg is a bad suject and it always turns rotton...I have battle here and at other boards backing greg up and i can tell u im fighting everyone wile i stand alone....just wantted to say that because the way i see it...its tv that protraded him to look like this steroid freak...But its all good because in fact it made him famous somewhat...he took size beyond what people was not ready for yet..anyway....one thing again greg didnt make greg the poster boy of steroids...The media made him the poster boy of steroids...Tv can make anyone what they want them to be...and realize the rest will grab on and will not question WHY except just believe what the media dishes out ...dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
greg is a bad suject and it always turns rotton...I have battle here and at other boards backing greg up and i can tell u im fighting everyone wile i stand alone....just wantted to say that because the way i see it...its tv that protraded him to look like this steroid freak...But its all good because in fact it made him famous somewhat...he took size beyond what people was not ready for yet..anyway....one thing again greg didnt make greg the poster boy of steroids...The media made him the poster boy of steroids...Tv can make anyone what they want them to be...and realize the rest will grab on and will not question WHY except just believe what the media dishes out ...dw

This is right on about the way the media portrayed him... That bullshit "man whose arms exploded" tihng.... I think I remember he came out after it went public and said that it was a lot of out of context crap and they made him look like a retard.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
This is right on about the way the media portrayed him... That bullshit "man whose arms exploded" tihng.... I think I remember he came out after it went public and said that it was a lot of out of context crap and they made him look like a retard.

people have wonder the nature of gregs arms...i pretty much feel i know what and how he got them so hung...and i can tell u seo alone didnt make that happen....i wrote about it on a some thread..to bad we dont have tags here...I experiance myself....But yeah bro..i know tv is good for taking stuff out of context...what they do is make it where the show will sell itself...Thats just how they roll..But when u become old like me and been around u realize to question everything before u assume anything....Most people just beleive what they see and read without asking question first.But i dont blame them because i was that way myself at one time in my life....Just because we are talking about grge right now there is someone reading this and dieing to blast him and what i said about him...its just a bad topic...realy i dont give a fuck hate him all u want ..fact is hes larger then life in the iron game then any of us here...even if people think hes a fuck up..i can assure anyone hes far from a fuck up...hes got a real nice family....Hes got money and he dont need shit from no one,,,i can tell u that.dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
people have wonder the nature of gregs arms...i pretty much feel i know what and how he got them so hung...and i can tell u seo alone didnt make that happen....i wrote about it on a some thread..to bad we dont have tags here...I experiance myself....But yeah bro..i know tv is good for taking stuff out of context...what they do is make it where the show will sell itself...Thats just how they roll..But when u become old like me and been around u realize to question everything before u assume anything....Most people just beleive what they see and read without asking question first.But i dont blame them because i was that way myself at one time in my life....Just because we are talking about grge right now there is someone reading this and dieing to blast him and what i said about him...its just a bad topic...realy i dont give a fuck hate him all u want ..fact is hes larger then life in the iron game then any of us here...even if people think hes a fuck up..i can assure anyone hes far from a fuck up...hes got a real nice family....Hes got money and he dont need shit from no one,,,i can tell u that.dw

I don't think that was SEO at all... I think it was just site injects with anabolics... After time you build up scar tissue and they make pockets that hold the oil. At least thats what I think.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Forget Greg and his big arms. I miss lymbo and her big bazoombas.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wow she seemed sober during the interview:):confused:

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I hate short guys period. If you are under 6' you should kill yourself. :azzhat::homo:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic