Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

For China Lovers..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
WOW!!!! well, I can't say that the video is too far off from the truth.

We saw it happening and thought nothing of it until we were overrun.

The problem is our government is more worried about keeping their political jobs than saving people. This is not the time to argue and have divided lines. As humans should have set aside our differences for ONCE and focused more on a cure. Pointing fingers at China or Trump or Dems or Repubs etc... is doing nothing but dividing this nation even more and good people are dying.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

Fucking disgusting. what is an embarrassment to America and the American people.
it’s getting embarrassing to be an American

How the American people let this happen to their own country is beyond me.

This country is fucked. The people running this country are fucking idiots.

I’m convinced the Bidens and this administration is corrupt and bought by china.

-we had the most corrupt government in the world.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Janet yellen is a complete moron. She was just dying to bow you could see it as she walked up to him as he walked up to her she was just dying to bow. That's what our country is doing to China. We throw our money at the fucking Ukraine. And that scumbag is telling us how we're going to spend our money where we're going to spend our money how he demands to be a part of NATO. Screw him and screw his country he's no better than any other dictator I don't care anybody thinks. I understand why we have to protect that part of the world from Russia taking over and having easy access to other countries like Poland but that guy is a buffoon and allowing him to dictate what America and other countries are doing is sickening and we just bow down to him.

Okay okay I'm getting off my soapbox. Makes me sick every time I see our government do something stupid like this. I love America I would die for my country but I don't know if I have a country to die for anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic