Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

focus xt by serious nutrition solutions

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thought id save a few bucks and order some Focus XT pre. ugggggggg, one big lump of charcoal and tastes the same. blackberry= coalberry.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL i used to rep for SNS on bb.com. the owner is a great guy. going through some legal issues right now.

focus is not really a preworkout. it is a mental stim but that is pretty much it. it isnt going to give you jitters or any feel. only help you increase your mental focus. my dad takes it daily and loves it. says he feels more alert and not so tired.

it is difficult to mix. one has to put it in a shaker cup and shake the shit out of it. i didnt really care for any of the flavors. black cherry will stain your mouth and lips and teeth blue! pina coloda was probably the best and i generally dont care for that kind of flavoring.

it is what it is and it will help with your mental focus but thats about it :D

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks alltheway, bahaa!!! it stained my tongue black!!! i didnt realize that until i went to the bank, store, gym...uggg.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
ya want mental focus? take 10mg of vinpocetine with your pre workout meal, caffeine as well. 1-1.5 hours later take 3 grams of l-tyrosine with 200mg of dmae. For extra stim action, add geranium caps, ephedrine and yohimbe. Will cost you way less and won't taste bad...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
thanks alltheway, bahaa!!! it stained my tongue black!!! i didnt realize that until i went to the bank, store, gym...uggg.
yep, sucks. they were trying to sell out of it before they put the new stuff out there that didnt stain.

their stuff in general is very good. steve is a pretty smart guy.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
ya want mental focus? take 10mg of vinpocetine with your pre workout meal, caffeine as well. 1-1.5 hours later take 3 grams of l-tyrosine with 200mg of dmae. For extra stim action, add geranium caps, ephedrine and yohimbe. Will cost you way less and won't taste bad...

thanks bro!! nice wings!!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
thanks bro!! nice wings!!

thanks, keep me posted if you give this a try. But if you're going low carb, don't take the vinpocetine, it can lower blood sugar. I would take a b complex with the meal before hand as well as b6 increases the effectiveness of the tyrosine.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks, keep me posted if you give this a try. But if you're going low carb, don't take the vinpocetine, it can lower blood sugar. I would take a b complex with the meal before hand as well as b6 increases the effectiveness of the tyrosine.

i do have l-tyrosine and as always, caffeine on hand. i am not on any low carb diet. i do take b complex pre. my pre meal is whey, as i do lift quite early, around 10 am and i work 2nd shift so, 10 am is like the equivalent of 7 am or so to day workers...just so you know i pretty much wake up and out the door.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic