Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Fish Oil

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
It is recommended that you consume anywhere between 2 and 4 grams of EPA and DHA a day to maintain a healthy heart and keep your cholesterol down.. I take in the higher end of that number, actually more, probably around 5 grams a day.. What does everyone else consume in terms of grams and which fish oil supplement do you take?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
we have a thread on this, hmmmm let me go see if i can find it and link it for you.

A

Abraham001

Here I would like to know about something , I like fish dishes and it has become a constant part of my menu , so in this situation how many times/quantity I may intake fish oil.Thanks in thanks.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Here I would like to know about something , I like fish dishes and it has become a constant part of my menu , so in this situation how many times/quantity I may intake fish oil.Thanks in thanks.

Depends on what kinda fish and how much you consume, but as ol TB will atest too, too much oil from fish and you will get the roughy shits.
It would be hard to eat a consistent diet of fish to take in very high concentrations of EPA/DHA...it could be done but its not very practical.
I do 2 doses of 5 grams a peice a day of the fish oil concentrated.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I drink the liquid fish oil...find it is much more agreeable than the gelcaps. Oceans 3 by Garden of Life, Barleans Fish Oil, Udo's Oil, and NutraSea by Ascentia are all good picks.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I take 3 "Carlsons Fish Oil" pills a day ,. there 1200mg each .
I used to drink the Carlsons liquid cod liver oil and it was lemon flavored but damn it was nasty .

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I take 3 "Carlsons Fish Oil" pills a day ,. there 1200mg each .
I used to drink the Carlsons liquid cod liver oil and it was lemon flavored but damn it was nasty .

DAMN! How could I forget Carlson's? Some of the best quality stuff out there!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic