Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK

First time being dumped

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I haven't dumped a squat yet, but I definitely dumped 315 on my chest one time with no spot or anyone in the gym. I actually have a video of it if I can find it. I will post it for all of your amusement. I was scared to death, especially being on a decline bench.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I haven't dumped a squat yet, but I definitely dumped 315 on my chest one time with no spot or anyone in the gym. I actually have a video of it if I can find it. I will post it for all of your amusement. I was scared to death, especially being on a decline bench.

Yes, I am interested in all dumping solutions, various squats or benches, deadlifts not so much lol, and I am srs, despite the posts above. Always like to go to failure now and then, always try to plan ahead with a state of the art rack in a gym or a jury rig at my home, but I wanna see how it's done without spotters, human or structural. A bench, a damn decline bench, jeez, WHO was doing the video?

(if vids unavailable, a written description will help my unimaginative ass)

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I've had to dump a squat, but I was in a Cage and only dumped it 4-5in. Happens to us all at some point.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic