Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

First Test-E and Dbol cycle (need advice)

2face

Jul 6, 2013
Hi, I am a 24 years old Indian male. 5'8" height and 80kg weight at 18 percent bodyfat, lifting since 4 years or so.
I will be doing my first AAS Cycle ever, it looks like this-

Week 1-6 dbol 20mg/ED
Week 1-12 Test-E 300mg/wk

I am not sure about the PCT, but i am planning to do it like this-
Week 13-14 nothign
Week 15-16 Nolva 40mg
Week 17-18 Nolva 20mg

Is this a good bulking cycle? Also, how do i combat gyno if it begins to develop? Would Arimidix 0.5mg/EOD DURING the cycle would work? Or 10mg Nolva/ED DURING the cycle?
I'm pretty sure this is the most asked question but still i'd like to ask it again, i hope you guys will help.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Adex on cycle at 1/2mg E3D or EOD as needed should do, save the nolva for PCT. Add 50mg of clomid to all 4 weeks of your PCT. Consider adding HCG as well. 300mg of test is pretty low, I'd bump it to 500 and stop the dbol at 4 weeks. I'd recommend NAC, ALA and maybe Liv52 for liver protection with the dbol.

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
So your about 175 pounds at 18% body fat. Not good IMO. If you run this cycle your BF is only going to get worse. I would get your diet in check. Do more research.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
^^ This, if your diet isn't in check now you're not going to maximize your cycle. Your first cycle can be one of the best you'll ever do, it's worth doing properly.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
1-12..... 500mg Test wkly
1-6...... 30mg dbol
Don't worry about taking your arimidex eod unless you need it , my opinion is you prolly wont need it but everyone is different .Have it on hand just in case and if the need to start it then do it EOD as you have mentioned in the OP .
Theres no need to try and run Nolvadex throughout your cycle ,its a matter of opinion but mine is it will dampen your overall results your looking to obtain from your mass building cycle .
Your PCT looks just fine ,2 weeks after your last pin/injection start your Nolvadex as you have planned ,no need for adjustments there.
Your BF % is high for your stats you have given us , and yes there is lots of room for progress doing it natural and avoiding AAS but truth is you have your mind made up already so we will help you through it .
Keep your diet very clean and eat a lot of healthy unprocessed foods ,stay away from sugar and fatty crap food and ensure your weight lifting routine and your cardio is done correctly and be disciplined with it .,
As mentioned ,this is your first cycle and you will only gain and get what you put into it ,So eat lots, train hard and cardio your ass off to get that BF% down .
So , Have you got your diet plan layed out ?What foods will you be eating ? How many clean calories a day you propose to eat ?
whats your training routine look like ?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Straighten out the diet before you start cycling. At 5'8 and 176lbs at 18% I am picturing skinny-fat. You have to fix that. You will put on 20lbs in this cycle and come off and lose all of it.

2face

Jul 6, 2013
thanks for the reply guys!
Ill be on a calorie surplus of 250, clean bulk. And yes.. i am skinny fat. I'll take care of the fat in the next cycle. I would be following Frank Mcgraths routine, id add the link tomorrow (since im using my mob right now).
again.. thanks for the replies.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'll take care of the fat in the next cycle? Wtf is that? It's all about diet and not the AAS as far as fat loss or building muscle.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Ill be on a calorie surplus of 250, clean bulk. And yes.. i am skinny fat. I'll take care of the fat in the next cycle. I would be following Frank Mcgraths routine, id add the link tomorrow (since im using my mob right now).

You will note that all the advice above is the same. Come on dude, you are 5'8 176lbs. 144lb lbm. That means at a nice composition (with abs) you would be 160-165. Just this alone demonstrates you do not know how to train or eat properly. You spout off that you are on a "250cal" surplus. I am not even buying that you know what your caloric requirements are in the first place. (let alone how to eat properly).

My advice....give it a few years, learn how to live and grow without the use of external compounds. Come back 20lbs lbm heavier (which could EASILY be done naturally in 24 months from your state), and THEN go that route if you desire. As POB said, at least at that point you will know how to keep it when you are not 'on'.

Good luck regardless.....but why waste aas when you are so underdeveloped to begin with?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey 2face. Welcome to TID.

Would you be willing to post up what a days worth of food looks like ?

And what are your goals?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011

Ok , well you caught me on the 250 surplus? Is that all the calories your adding a "day" additional to what you currently eat ?
You should be eating in the upper range of 3500-4000 clean beneficial calories a day when "ON" ....Maybe you should post up what a daily meal for you is going to entail so we get a better idea of what your thinking is "surplus " .
Now im lost and as mentioned, You need to address the "Fat" issue now or atleast while "on" .Not Next Cycle

Live2Lift

Live2Lift

Jun 23, 2013
Run test e at 250mg or 300mg 2x per week, Mon/Thru. Dbol 50mg Ed, weeks 1-4. Run cycle for 8-10 weeks for first cycle. PCT looks good. Start two weeks after last shot, and run nolva 2wks 40mg, next 2wks 20mg. I also use Tribulus for pct. no other pct should be needed for this cycle. Get diet in check and training. How long have you really trained natural?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic