Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

first cycle for beginners

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
OP - “I’m looking to do my first cycle and I’m not quite ready, but close, and want to do it right.”

roc - “Do ALL the drugs because I did and blew up and a pro helped so it was smart and I’m not going to mention the ancillaries because all that matters is doing lots of drugs.”

I don’t have the time to type why I disagree immensely with this thinking. @Sharon Needles , if you want my explanation in person it’ll be easier.

this is a discussion so let’s keep it going. I knew what I wanted out of gear, back in the day, did my outlook change, sure after 10yrs I think unless ur pro they should change!

im not telling your boy to run out there and start doing 5G of gear. I’m sharing my experience and some others I know and know for a fact the first cycle is the best so to treat it the right way. And if he’s jumping in, I would hope he would get blood work every 6 months. Everyone doesn’t need anti e’s, anti e’s are the most abused compound out there, and most people take them just cause people are telling them to take them. So he needs to monitor how he reacts

I would like to hear what his goals are, where does he want to take this?? I would be concerned and we all know, once you start it you never really stop it..... it can destroy jobs, relationships and get you in trouble with the law, it will all happen.

Just for the record, I wasn’t coming at him or you, I am a very knowledgeable person and would never disrespect anyone here, testboner knows me very well.

hope the best for your friend........

S

Sharon Needles

Apr 12, 2021
my advice is drop as much fat as u can before starting the cycle .. steroids work better with less fat on the body
Yeah that’s the goal Looking to drop as much weight in the next 3 months then seeing where I’m at to start the cycle

S

Sharon Needles

Apr 12, 2021
As others have said I'd drop some bodyfat first before starting a cycle. You don't have to get super lean but 15-17% might be a better starting point. My personal first cycle recommendations would be:

Test E or C at 500mg per week for 12 weeks ...... That's it. Nothing fancy. Make sure you have everything on hand before starting. Nolvadex and adex or aromasin. If you really wanted to get cute you could add in some dbol or something the first 4 weeks or so at maybe 20mg per day. This was my first cycle but I ran for 10 weeks (a bit too short) and gained 17 pounds while losing bodyfat.
Ok thanx. I’ll look into the dbol and consider it. If you can elaborate on dbol and its pros and cons I’d appreciate it. Need as much info as possible

S

Sharon Needles

Apr 12, 2021
Also I made more gains and gained more muscle in a couple years of hard training than I have in years of running gear. I basically stopped lifting with any real seriousness when my last day of high school
Football and didn’t get serious again for a decade. I read Marty Gallager’s purposeful primitive and I started off with bread and butter heavy ass lifting and made insane gains with nothing but protein power and creatine if I had it lying around while still drinking heavily on weekends and having a so so diet. From personal experience I’d wait as long as possible to go on gear I went almost 5 years. I would have waited longer in retrospect.

People always me chunky in my avi picture but I leave I use it and leave it up because that’s how much natural muscle I put on in less than a year. It was a huge change as I had gotten soft and weak and was between the young man natural strength and old man period of strength in life. After I got out the service I had pretty much stopped exercising at all and it reflected in my mood/mind. And it was with a long commute working and going to grad school. Lifting basically Friday night. Waking up sat morning (often hungover) lifting a marathon session waking up Sunday morning (always hungover) doing a marathon session. Then doing Monday after work(had school after work Tuesday-Thursday). Sorry this got long winded but my point is so many more things will give you results before steroids and I used to roll my eyes at that too, but it’s true. Try dialing everything else in for a while first because once you make the jump going back is tough.
Alright bro I appreciate the long winded ass reply and honesty. I will definitely take holding off as long as possible into consideration. Thanx for sharing. I’m sure I’ll have many more questions as I learn more and would like your input as well. Ttyl bro

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok thanx. I’ll look into the dbol and consider it. If you can elaborate on dbol and its pros and cons I’d appreciate it. Need as much info as possible

The dbol at a low dose for the first 4 weeks will give you a kickstart until the test fully kicks in. Depending on the ester that could take 2-4 weeks. Dbol will kick in at about 5-7 days and give some good strength gains up front. Again, not needed but nice to have.

thegodofwisdom666

thegodofwisdom666

Apr 18, 2021
My first cycle was 500 mg of test e two injections a week. I got good results.
Doing a big cycling with multiple roids my shock your body or overwhelm it, then fuck up future gain's.
Always remember the turtle and the hare story. Just stay constantly at it be focused and 100 percent dedicated like romantic relationship.
And always question everything!!! Ten different scientist may all say something different completely opposite of each pertaining to the same question. Trial and error will be your greatest teachers you learning from your mistakes will make you master.
Good luck bro!!

S

Sharon Needles

Apr 12, 2021
I’m also interested to hear some good work out splits. Currently my off days are Monday and Friday.

S

Sharon Needles

Apr 12, 2021
Right now I’m basically doing a bro split. I work out early morning (6 a.m). Monday rest, Tues chest, wed back, Thur arms, fri rest, sat legs, Sunday full body. I’d like to read some opinions and different options. Thanx

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
These guys have good advice; listen to them. How do you like EuPaul’s Drag Race - she chose the name of one of the queens as your handle and you spelt it just like It did. LOL YAAAS KAWEEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
These guys know what they are talking about, take their advice..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic