Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

First cycle..Feel like I got hit by a bus

MagnumTony

MagnumTony

Sep 1, 2012
So I started my first cycle ( Test E ) and Im 3 pins in . First time I pinned , the next day I feel like I got shot in my glute, and had the flu. Next pin, not so bad. My third pin this friday, and I have that gun shot pain again, and feel like I have the flu. Ive been reading up on "test flu", but how long is sapposed to last if it is it ? Also could it be my body fighting the test? Bad gear ? Thanks in advance commrades !

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Just your body trying to adjust. I went through that as well. Usually the "test flu" would only last like 24 hours. Sometimes I pin and run a mild fever that evening sometimes I don't. Next day I was good though. My opinion is its normal and don't sweat it.

MagnumTony

MagnumTony

Sep 1, 2012
Yeah this has been happening always the day afte. So far all day Sat I felt like crap, and today is more of the same with a little less glute pain and a low grade fever. Advil helps a bit, but when it wears off the "flu" comes back. I hope i don't have sepsis, or something like that.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I used to get the flu like stuff but that should go away. Your gonna be sore until A: your sites get broke in and B: You will learn how and where to pin yourself so that it doesnt hurt. Trial and error my friend. I think this is where "no pain no gain" really comes from lol....................good luck

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Your body should adjust to the enanthate after a week, I've never had the test flu for longer then a week on E but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Now if you were on Prop devil juice it could be a different story.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I had the same thing on my first run bro.

2 things:

1. Push the oil in at 60secs/cc when getting the injection sites acclimated.....once someone told me this, the soreness subsided.
2. Don't overthink it. I was a wreck when I first pinned after 2 years of research and what not but once you get into the 2nd and 3rd week and you can't wait for the next pin, then the psychological aspect of it will tone down also.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
You also said you feel like you got shot in the glute. Well what works for me is taking a hot shower before I pin. I noticed it relaxes all my muscles. Also warm up the test E. I pull it in the syringe and run a hot blow dryer on it for a minute. That makes the juice all watery and not as thick. For me that helped a lot and made it virtually painless.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Agreed, also I forgot probably the most important part and that is to massage the spot well after the inj. The reason it hurts so much is because the oil is being absorbed (or where ever it goes) while there is still compound in the muscle at the site. This compound, say test E for example, remains as a crystallised substance which will act like crushed glass in your muscle. (Obviously im speaking in layman's terms here).
Couple strategies to follow here, massage that spot well and always shoot high on the muscle. What i mean by that is, consider gravity, if you take a muscle to inj. in, lets say the Vastus Medialis. The muscle above your knee just to the inside of center. That one is a good example, if you shoot low on it near the knee, you can be sure your not doing squats or maybe even moving very fast for a couple days. Now its my theory that putting it high in the muscle will allow for downward seepage allowing it to spread through out the muscle rather than settle in one spot. The same pretty much goes for all of my sites. Works for me anyhow..........

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If the BA concentration is high you may want to dilute with GS oil. That will cut down the pain substantially.

MagnumTony

MagnumTony

Sep 1, 2012
Gotcha guys thanks ! Going on day 3. Flu symptons a little better, but still feel crappy. Glute feels hard and little swollen at the inj. site, pain went down some but still hurts if you poke it. Hoping it gets better soon lol

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
you may want to dilute with GS oil. That will cut down the pain substantially.

Yes, cut it with grape seed oil. I just always make sure it has 300mg/ml EQ in it though.........lol
No but seriously I always mix my test with EQ, smooth as butter that way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic