Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

First bodybuilding show pics

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Looking great bro just need to bring the abs out but to me it looks like you should have had 2nd at least those guys posing is terrible, your nice and wide with a good solid footing.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Dude great job man... no chance in hell your 5th bro from what I see.. Top 3 without question....

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I seen this happen at my show an heard about it a bit lately where guys that were more experienced and def not as good overall scoring higher .. Politics... I got personally beat out by a dude that only had me beat in the upper back... I had him on arms quads calves gluts and posing/symmetry ... It was his fifth show in that area and he ha been in front of some of those judges before .. I feel like it's a little biased and corrupt some times but thus is how the protein bar crumbles! You deserved better scoring and next time you will get it

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Dude you look amazing and huuuuugggeeee! Great conditioning too. You should be very proud.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good job you look great brotha!

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Yep Great! from me as well, as said above need a bit more work on those abs, but those wheels must be around 28'' allready.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
You have a good solid base. One piece of advice that I can give is to not take any placing to heart. In this sport, there is no defined way to "win" such as scoring more touchdowns that the other team or knock/submit someone. It is a car show....you are being subjected to opinion and politics. In MMA they always say "don's leave it in the judges hands" for a reason. Take from this what is YOUR win. The fun of the community, the changes you make to your physique and the knowledge that you will take from each experience.
This sport can consume you if you allow it. You look awesome.....regardless of placing.......celebrate that!!!

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
You have a good solid base. One piece of advice that I can give is to not take any placing to heart. In this sport, there is no defined way to "win" such as scoring more touchdowns that the other team or knock/submit someone. It is a car show....you are being subjected to opinion and politics. In MMA they always say "don's leave it in the judges hands" for a reason. Take from this what is YOUR win. The fun of the community, the changes you make to your physique and the knowledge that you will take from each experience.
This sport can consume you if you allow it. You look awesome.....regardless of placing.......celebrate that!!!

Being consumed by bodybuilding is hard to not let happen... And something else that's a bitch is a depression I've sorta developed since my show... But all in all im happy just not satisfied. There will be much more growth before I'm back on stage, which should be next year

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Congrats bud. Looking great.

HDH

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Congrats D. You looked great. Did you get any feedback from the judges on areas to improve?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic