Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

Finaplix-H - Tren Ace conversion

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Probably because nothing was wrong with his gear to start with.:)

The only time my friend would bake gear was yrs ago to supposedly burn off excess BA and he didn't think it did anything.

No, NO...He was making from powders...And yeah, I do recall that being done too on baking for BA reduction...

V

Vadim

Oct 27, 2023
Ok guys, been seeing some questions about Tren as of late and I thought I'd give you a quick overview of 1 Finaplix-H cart converted to 20ml of Trenbolone Ace @ 100mg/ml....

You will need the following:

1 carts finaplix which equals 2 grams tren.
.4 ml/BA
3.6 ml/BB
15ml/ Sterile oil (I always use Grapeseed Oil, but walnut or sesame will work too)
2 sterile vials or beakers at least 20ml in volume
1 small funnel and coffee filters or micro filter paper
1 20 or 40ml sterile sealed multi-use vial
2-3 18 guage needles
2-3 21 guage needles
2 10ml syringes
several 3ml syringes, just to be safe
.22um Whatman filter (you can also use a .45um, I usually filter 2X-once with a .22
then again with a .45um)

I use a paperclip that I straighten out and clean with rubbing alcohol. Push the pellets from the cart into your 1st sterile container.

Add your BA and BB, seal and let stand for 3-4 hours. Swirl the mixture every 30 min. Add 12 ml sterile oil. (You CAN use oil from the grocery store if you cannot get your hands on sterile oil, but I don't suggest it.) Let stand for approx. 24 hours or until the pellets are dissolved.

Take 18 guage needle and 10ml syringe. The glues and binders should have settled to the bottom of the vial. Draw up all the "clear" oil standing on top of the crap in the bottom. Transfer into your 2nd sterile container by drawing into syringe then filtering through your .22um Whatman filter. When done purge the Whatman with 1 ml sterile oil.

Add 1 ml sterile oil to the "gunk" remaining in the bottom and filter through coffee filter and funnel into 2nd container. After all oil has filtered through and you give the coffee filter a good squeeze, take another 18 guage / 10 ml syringe and draw and filter through your .45um Whatman into sealed sterile multi-use vial. Use one of your 21 guage needles to allow venting. Use your last ml sterile oil to purge Whatman filter.

Once all is in the multi-use vial you should keep your 21 guage needle inserted (also for venting) and place into the oven set at 220 degrees for 30 min. DO NOT LET THE NEEDLE TOUCH YOUR GEAR OR IT WILL LEAK OUT OF THE NEEDLE!!

These are not the most clear of directions but the following links are the two different methods I've combined and pictures are included. Remember, if in any directions you follow, magic solution is listed, that is simply your solvents (BA and BB).

I want to thank Basskiller for all he does to help educate all of us interested in making our own Tren. While on the site I suggest you look into the Crystal method as well.
I hope is a help to someone interested in making your own Trenbolone Ace from a Finaplix cart(s).
Can you tell me what BA and BB your talking about? For example I'm finding Benzyl alcohol and Benzoin alcohol or Benzyl Benzoate and Benzoin Benzoate, yet I can not determine exactly the ones your referring too.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You want Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl alcohol. Good luck getting finaplix carts, it's far easier to get raw powders.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
They still make finaplix? I haven't seen that for years!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You want Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl alcohol. Good luck getting finaplix carts, it's far easier to get raw powders.
Yep. I have a registered farm from when my son was in 4H and he was showing goats. I couldn't even get them without a vet.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Whatever happened to BigRobbie? I never knew him, but he seemed to be a big dog lover. He and his wife seemed to be pretty active, and then nothing.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I tried converting synovex one time and failed miserably. I did a ton of fina though

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
No, NO...He was making from powders...And yeah, I do recall that being done too on baking for BA reduction...

Whatever happened to BigRobbie? I never knew him, but he seemed to be a big dog lover. He and his wife seemed to be pretty active, and then nothing.
Similar thought about BackAtIt. Not sure about dogs or a wife, but He used to be real busy here.
Welcome to TID btw, Vadim.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Tractor Supply still sells it as Synovex , Tren / Estradiol

Yeah, screw that. Getting out the estradiol is a pain in the ass. The fact that you use HEET gasoline treatment to help separate the estrogen scares the hell out of me. It is also not very effective. A lot of guys would still leave quite a bit of estrogen in their solution.

Now straight Finaplix carts, easy. My first two cycles of tren ace back in 2003-2004 I made out of carts in my kitchen. Then tren came down in price and was readily available from most sources and it was definitely not worth making anymore.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
My picture should be on the package was a role model in the day. The crystal conversion was the best it took out the red binder glue and remember filtering is sterilizing except heat is king on preparing vials etc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic