Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Finally Vitamin packs you dont burp and taste hours later

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Once again after being nausea's from using natures best vitamin packs as well as several others I have found these. I actually just threw out 1.5 boxes of the natures best because they were so bad I literally would miss meals sometimes from them. I thought I would share these:

Seven Specialized Combination Formulas to Support Overall Health, Joint Health, Pregnancy, Healthy Blood Sugar Balance, and Healthy Aging in Women and Men

San Clemente, Calif. (February 15, 2011) – Metagenics, Inc., a nutrigenomics and lifestyle medicine company focused on improving health, today announced seven Wellness Essentials® products that feature once-daily packets of nutritional supplements backed by scientific research to support personalized daily nutrition. The Wellness Essentials product line offers seven specialized formula combinations that are convenient and easy to use. These formula combinations provide a foundation of essential vitamins and minerals, along with phyonutrients, concentrated omega-3s, and other targeted nutritional supplements to offer personalized health support.*

“Our Wellness Essentials packets are developed through extensive research to meet the unique health needs of specific demographics,” said Deanna Minich, PhD, CN, Vice President of Scientific Affairs at Metagenics. “These formula combinations incorporate advanced nutritional approaches, including science-based support for specialized applications—such as selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) to impact healthy cellular communication—to deliver revolutionary foundation nutrition along with targeted health support. Doctors now have the option to choose a nutritional formula combination that will meet a patient's specific health needs.”*

Every Wellness Essentials packet contains a minimum of 1000 mg of purity-tested omega-3 fatty acids, important for maintaining healthy blood lipids. The product line (excluding Wellness Essentials Pregnancy) also features the new PhytoMulti™ supplement that provides essential vitamins/minerals and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to help protect cells and maintain DNA stability. Unlike common foundational nutrition packets, Wellness Essentials formulas are backed by a scientific review and quality standards to deliver nutrition that supports heart, brain, and immune health, as well as positive mood and vitality.*

The Wellness Essentials product line:

Wellness Essentials® supports immune and nervous system health*
Wellness Essentials® Men’s Vitality targets vitality and libido, as well as supports masculine functions and overall health*
Wellness Essentials® Women targets heart and bone health, as well as helps maintain vitality and overall health in women*
Wellness Essentials® Women’s Prime targets energy metabolism, heart and bone health, in addition to vitality and overall health in mature women*
Wellness Essentials® Pregnancy provides comprehensive nutritional support for preconception through nursing*
Wellness Essentials® Active targets healthy joint flexibility, mobility and comfort, as well as vitality and overall health*
Wellness Essentials® Healthy Balance supports healthy blood sugar and insulin levels that are already in the normal range, as well as overall health and well-being*

The enhanced Wellness Essential formulas are part of Metagenics’ “Year of You” in-office program for healthcare practitioners—providing simple nutritional protocols and novel products to help patients make and keep resolutions to improve health.* Other recent product introductions include the Identi-T™ Personalized Stress Relief Program and the “Smart Multi” formulas—PhytoMulti and PhytoMulti™ with Iron.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
CROW where you been BROTHA!

Do you want the spark notes version or the biblical version? ALOT of traveling lol. Sister got married out of town, opening new locations, and getting ready to sign my life away myself in 10 days. If I go missing after that the future wife killed me for the life insurance check lol.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If I go missing after that the future wife killed me for the life insurance check lol.

Can you add me to the policy please.

Congrats on getting hitched.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
only oil based supps occassionally bother me (fish oil, garlic)

be very careful, there are a few very expensive hyped up vitamin companies that aren't as good as they claim.

R

rammer76

Nov 8, 2012
Hi CrowMan- are you really that Big? Gotta a good tip for ya and to other readers to benefit from. I am a certified nutritionists (CISSN) and have been in the "Natural Food Industry" for over 3 decades now- one of my favorite vitamin supplements has always been Twinlab's DualTabs. Talk about getting good absorption going..love it. I betcha you can take on a empty stomach-but taking vitamin supplements is always best w/ food. Sugars from food become the necessary vehicle to absorb nutrients from the gut to the liver.
This product seems long forgotten in the industry and guess what i betcha it's still one of the best on the market-you gotta watch out for all these 'trendy' stuff-not necessary better!
By the guys check out my website-www.tribustol.com I have created my own product lot of good info on it-besides my product (articles). You can also find letters of recommendations from sport scientists i have worked with.

Im a new guy and look forward to chatting and talking on the IronDen forum.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Hi CrowMan- are you really that Big? Gotta a good tip for ya and to other readers to benefit from. I am a certified nutritionists (CISSN) and have been in the "Natural Food Industry" for over 3 decades now- one of my favorite vitamin supplements has always been Twinlab's DualTabs. Talk about getting good absorption going..love it. I betcha you can take on a empty stomach-but taking vitamin supplements is always best w/ food. Sugars from food become the necessary vehicle to absorb nutrients from the gut to the liver.
This product seems long forgotten in the industry and guess what i betcha it's still one of the best on the market-you gotta watch out for all these 'trendy' stuff-not necessary better!
By the guys check out my website-www.tribustol.com I have created my own product lot of good info on it-besides my product (articles). You can also find letters of recommendations from sport scientists i have worked with.

Im a new guy and look forward to chatting and talking on the IronDen forum.

Hi Rammer- no thats not me. Its kind of an ongoing joke. Its Dennis James. about 10 years ago I used that as my avi and a few people remembered when I signed up here so I put it back up. He just looks like a swole water Balloon there lol. Ill check out your site. Always interested in learning more. Especially if there is scientific backing behind it. Thats why I like using metagenics with my patients. There is ongoing lab testing of the product and controlled studies on many of there products.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic