Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Finally stopped lurking

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys... I used to lurk the board, and finally decided to go ahead and set up an account.

Some things about me
  • Currently 42 years old, male
  • Former boxer, up until my late 20's/early 30's
  • Lost my way when I was about 32-33 years old. Became a fat lumpy potato shaped man.
  • Started weight loss journey in August 2020, went from 190 @ an estimated 30% bf. Down to 160lbs @ an estimated 17% bf by the end of Nov. 2020
  • Cut was too aggressive, so in Feb. 2021 I decided to eat at maintenance and recomp. Went from 152lbs @ 16% bf, to 164lbs @ 12% bf. Obviously I was off on what I thought my maintenance calories were :p
  • Currently on a bulk. I'm 190lbs (up 27lbs in 7 weeks) and I haven't bothered trying to estimate my body fat. I don't look bad, but I have no definition due to water retention. I'm hoping to hit 35-40lbs gained by the end of December, and hoping to retain at least half of that after water weight and fat drop off.
  • Also, I'm weak as hell compared to most guys. Especially while pushing, due to a crappy rotator cuff. Effects my pulls a bit too. But I still grind it out in the gym
I have a tendency to be long winded. So I'll wrap it up there for now.

Thanks for having me guys!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
What up Send0?

Welcome bro ..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Long walks on the beach, comparing pp's, and percussive guitar. I also dabble in helicoptering, laying down mushroom stamps, and I collect retro console video games but have started to branch our to classic arcade cabinets.

:cool:

Welcome to non-lurking status on this board someone recently described as for, or from, grumpy old men. Good to see you here ... you will remind some of Jin, and the diversity of style and boards you'll bring here may be a good thing. I identify as a singular grumpy old men, but I look forward to your contributions even so .......

Please try to stay away from percussive pp's while you're here.

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to non-lurking status on this board someone recently described as for, or from, grumpy old men. Good to see you here ... you will remind some of Jin, and the diversity of style and boards you'll bring here may be a good thing. I identify as a singular grumpy old men, but I look forward to your contributions even so .......

Please try to stay away from percussive pp's while you're here.
I have a bit of grumpy old man in me. I'll just say I rewrite some of my posts multiple times before I actually submit the reply.

So if you've ever seen a post from me and thought that guy is an ass... Well just imagine how grumpy my original post would've been before I rewrote it 3-4 times:)

In all seriousness, I'm glad to be here. I think experiencing and participating in another's close knit communities culture will be a good thing for me. Thanks for having me everyone. :D

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
What's up Send0. I've seen you over at UG. It's good to see you here as well. Welcome to the den.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic