Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

(Filling in cycle holes) Need Help plz

C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
Gonna start a cycle next month and I have some gear on hand, but I'm trying to figure out how to implement what I already have.
My goal is to look harder, make keepable gains, Cap Shoulders and feel good doing it.
My diet is in deep check and has been and will be for life, NP.
Here is the plan I have so far and then I will say what I have left.

(12 weeks)
* Sustanon 250mg 1-12. 500mg - 250 sun/Thur
* Equipoise 250 1-12 (I have 3 10ml bottles, I was thinking 500 or 600 a week but not sure on what days to split. Or maybe stack with the sus?
If I run out of EQ I have Mast100 I can mix in.
* Anadrol. I was thinking add that in around week 6, for about 6 weeks tops.
I'm not prone to Gino so I will wait for any signs of nip swell or lumps then employ Aromasin.
(PCT) I have Nolvadex and if needed a little Tamox left.
Now I have a month to get the Holes in this cycle filled, so lets proceed
Ooo and I have some Anavar but I don't think that will be helpful here.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm not the guru here to really help out with what you're looking for but tamoxifen and nolva are the same thing. Dd you mean torem by chance?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bro can you tell us a little about yourself? Cycle history, stats, more about your goals (to compete or not to compete eventually), etc.?

You post makes it seem like you might have some experience, but if this is your first cycle, maybe you should just go with the sustanon at 500mg/w

I understand you need to run Equipoise for 14 to 20 weeks, to really see its benefits and due to its blood thickening tendency, you should have frequent blood tests and plan to donate blood or have blood taken.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, eq is best on long runs, 16+ weeks at 600mg+…

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I understand you need to run Equipoise for 14 to 20 weeks, to really see its benefits and due to its blood thickening tendency, you should have frequent blood tests and plan to donate blood or have blood taken.

Yeah this was my thought. On my first EQ run right now just shy of week 10. Been told it kicks in around week 12 or so. I am very excite!

The only benefit I see to running EQ for 12 weeks in your cycle would be because it promotes collagen synthesis. I never run any cycle without something like Nandralone, or EQ (first time now), or Anavar, or... if I had the money GH in there. Keeping my joints and tendons happy is a top priority for me. But for joint and tendon health you don't need the doses you need for hypertrophy. Hell I keep nandralone going at 100mg/wk or so during TRT at 125/wk. Makes a big difference.

C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
I'm not the guru here to really help out with what you're looking for but tamoxifen and nolva are the same thing. Dd you mean torem by chance?

I was just saying that's what I have on hand.

C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
I understand 16 weeks on the EQ, This will be my 2nd cycle, first was just test, that was 500mg worked up from 300mg at start.
6' 198lb 49 years old, BF around 13 14%. I will be down to 192 to 189 by cycle start next month.
Do not want to compete at this time, just trying to get ripped out of my mind.
I all so can scrap the eq and run Mast instead. I will be trying a lot of different compounds in the coming years, 12 on 12 off for the most part.
But I'm looking for the right daily/eod/e3d pin times for the compounds in question.
(eq/mast/sust/drol/var/+pct on hand). Need a good cycle with 3 of these compounds. Maybe Sust 500mg,Mast 600mg,Drol or Var I don't know? Need Daily mg advice to bring it all together

Last edited:
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I would change compounds and get my hands on what is actually best for what your goal here is. Nothing worse than having a goal and wasting money and gear and not reaching the goal because you have the wrong stuff bro.

test, tren mast and var for your cutting cycle. 2nd cycle you should respond well with your diet in check.

i personally in your case would do this:

test prop 125mg eod 8 wks
test enan 500 week split twice 16wks
mast p 100mg eod
tren ace 50mg eod 8 wks (wk 1-8)
var 50mg ed (wk 8-16)

order more sust and eq for your 3rd run and that way you are not piecing compounds together and running out before you reap the full reward.

Last edited:
C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
Thanks for the advice all.
I'm getting close to figuring out, 1-5 sust/mast. 1-16 eq/test e. maybe Anadrol 1-5
I still have about 25 days to lock it down.
diet it going good, hoping to be 11-12% bf by then. coming down from 300 lbs feels great and its just gonna get better :ChopperEmo:

C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
Update
So far it looks like weeks 1 - 12 EQ 300mg, 1 - 4 Anadrol 50mg ed, 5 - 12 Mast 300mg, 1 - 12 sust 250mg.
This is my 2nd cycle. I will be saving all the mass builders for last, But the last 2 compounds I would like to try are Primo and Tren, I est that will be in 2 to 4 years. Good Times.

C

ChillBill

Feb 9, 2014
I would change compounds and get my hands on what is actually best for what your goal here is. Nothing worse than having a goal and wasting money and gear and not reaching the goal because you have the wrong stuff bro.

test, tren mast and var for your cutting cycle. 2nd cycle you should respond well with your diet in check.

i personally in your case would do this:

test prop 125mg eod 8 wks
test enan 500 week split twice 16wks
mast p 100mg eod
tren ace 50mg eod 8 wks (wk 1-8)
var 50mg ed (wk 8-16)

order more sust and eq for your 3rd run and that way you are not piecing compounds together and running out before you reap the full reward.

I like this. And since before I started this cycle I'm on I had a blood test and I was low so my doc put me on trt.
I wanted to blast and cruse so my next blast will prob be test e, var, mast and tren. The test p I will really think about. Thanks Chief.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic