Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

!!! FEMALE USAGE DNP !!!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing this story and we are all glad you are here to tell it.

DNP is not.to be played with and I disagree with you on one point; when it comes to DNP, there is no difference of opinion or everyone is different. We are all the same there and the opinion is fact.

The shit is dangerous if not used CORRECTLY and it's the same for us all. You will die and cook yourself if you slightly abuse the stuff. It's not a compound to be played with or taken lightly.

I have used DNP and believe properly taken does it's job. And if not taken properly, will certainly do it's job, and kill anyone who abuses it.

Thank goodness you are able to tell your story.

Welcome to TID.

G

GermanDenmark

Oct 31, 2017
So you bought something online after doing "research", not knowing exactly what you bought you took it anyway, you started to feel bad and continued to take more of this? DNP was not the issue here as Mike stated above.

I think I recall reading a post very similar to this a few years ago.

I never wanted to offense anyone, and made clearly that I or my Partner had no knowledge about DNP. We studied online also about what DNP exactly is and we really tried hard to find out how to use it correctly and in almost every Forum where we looked at where the common side effects written down as a usual thing. Yes it was a massive mistake taking it and not even knowing what is in it and then continue with it but as I mentioned I was very unhappy and after I lost already that quick 2 kg and that was the only reason why I took more.

I shared this because I could not find a Thread were someone goes in the Subject with all the Details including side effects etc. And I hope and guess here are a lot of athletes or people who can help with their knowledge.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Entschuldigen Sie uns, wenn wir hart klangen. Sie können hier alles Fragen, was Sie wollen, ohne Urteil. Sorry my German ist rau :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic