Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Female testosterone dosages?

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Id say start at 5mg EOD and work up to 10mg EOD for women who want to remain feminine. At 10mg EOD gains will come fast if eating in surplus

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Id say start at 5mg EOD and work up to 10mg EOD for women who want to remain feminine. At 10mg EOD gains will come fast if eating in surplus

while starting at 5mg is good, the rest of your statement isn't really correct. 10mg is not going to make you non female lol and NO, gains do not come fast or make you really strong at that dose :)

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Didn't say 10mg will make you not feminine. No does 20mg make you not feminine. I said above that sides start getting worse. And in what Ive seen at 20mg EOD the side come on faster and Ive cut cycles short keeping the females best interest in mind.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Didn't say 10mg will make you not feminine. No does 20mg make you not feminine. I said above that sides start getting worse. And in what Ive seen at 20mg EOD the side come on faster and Ive cut cycles short keeping the females best interest in mind.

ah, K. What sides are you seeing at 20mg that make you cut the cycle short?

The only sides I had at that dose were increased hair growth which I still get at 10mg and extreme libido (which is not that bad of a side) both are not bad unless you just don't like having to deal with it.

Last edited:
D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
viralization or the start of. at 2 weeks. stacked with 10mg of var

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic